Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I've been riding and racing motorcycles for several years but riding for at least 17 years. I'm a Kawasaki man but never ever thought about buying a Yamaha. When the R1 came out, I said I had to have that. Now it's time to get up to speed with the new technology and go for a new bike. I've been one of the slowest of the bunch for too long.

Anyways, today I traded my 2000 Yamaha YZFR1000 in for a 2007 Suzuki GSXR1000. This bike is awesome. The power is just awesome. This thing makes my EVO feel slow as heck. Here are some pictures for drooling.....

Attachments

·
Registered
530 Posts

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
EVO8 said:
Well I've been riding and racing motorcycles for several years but riding for at least 17 years. I'm a Kawasaki man but never ever thought about buying a Yamaha. When the R1 came out, I said I had to have that. Now it's time to get up to speed with the new technology and go for a new bike. I've been one of the slowest of the bunch for too long.

Anyways, today I traded my 2000 Yamaha YZFR1000 in for a 2007 Suzuki GSXR1000. This bike is awesome. The power is just awesome. This thing makes my EVO feel slow as heck. Here are some pictures for drooling.....
I SELL THOSE!

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys, I'm in love with the dual exhaust. This bike is too powerful for me. It's gonna take some time getting used to it.

·
Registered
601 Posts
How you likin' the map controller?

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
Thats pretty sweet! Is that orange or red??

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
I used to be a Honda man, but Suzuki has changed that. Love the Gixxers, major power and damn near bullitproof. As soon as I get the new equipment I bought for the business paid off, I have to get a Busa. I know its not a track bike, but the power is undeniable....and being a bit larger, it makes taking the kids out easier. I ride a Suzuke 500 Quadrunner and a DR350. Ya just can't kill them.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hyper, I love that map controller.

Skeet, still comes with the 190 rear.

t22a80, it's black and orange or cooper as some has been calling it.

Man, I thought my R1 was pretty fast. This thing kills it from the get go. Gotta be careful with the throttle. It's so responsive with the twist of the throttle it's rediculous. I just couldn't pass this deal up. The dealer gave me $5500 for my trade in.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts