Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We all see it and know who does it. The wave to other motorist. But we only see it happen with motorcycle riders and Vette drivers. I think we should all start doing it when you see a fellow person driving a TITAN. This could go worldwide if we all try and participate. I have been trying it in my home town already and I get a few people that wave back.

So what do you think?

We all have TITAN's and we all LOVE our TITAN too!! I know I do.:futwice:

Reply with what you think.

·
Registered
278 Posts
yeah, I do that here and get good response. but then again, everyone waves in Texas... and some only wave one finger... ha!

·
Registered
274 Posts
I only wave at TITANS. haha.

Bizzle, btw ":futwice: " <-------that means f*** you twice!, not two thumbs up. :cheers:

·
Premium Member
31,979 Posts
I wave at fellow Titan drivers. Rarely do I get a wave in return. But I think we are just a small population of the true number of Titan owners out there. My wife calls it an obsession. I think she is correct.:lol:

·
Super Moderator
93,617 Posts
As far as corvette owners waving, only the ones who have a history in the hobby actually do it. Most of the older wealthy males who buy the new ones as a substitute for their sex life don't have a clue.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Fat Possum said:
I live in Middle Tennessee.....unless you're on the interstate, everybody waves.
Same here everybody waves, some even wave you in and out of the lanes on the highways.... I'd be game for a Titan wave phenomenon :cheers:

·
Premium Member
141,094 Posts
30-40 years ago, all Citroen drivers did it to each other.
I do it to Titans. It includes a flash of the lights, and some horn honking, and a big wave if the window is down.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the heads up.....LOL I didn't know that. I thought maybe he had thumbs up or something.

BlackPro4x08 said:
I only wave at TITANS. haha.

Bizzle, btw ":futwice: " <-------that means f*** you twice!, not two thumbs up. :cheers:

·
Registered
407 Posts
Johnny08 said:
Same here everybody waves, some even wave you in and out of the lanes on the highways.... I'd be game for a Titan wave phenomenon :cheers:
man...where do you guys live? mars??? everyone in socal hates the motorist that is in within a 20 ft radius of them. no waves unless its a finger.

and yeah, when i first got my titan, i would wave but RARELY got a wave back...i got tired of looking like a moron..so EVERYONE should participate!

·
Registered
41,353 Posts
I wave or nod at the other titans here. I get about a 50% respond rate.

·
Registered
520 Posts
galaxycrew said:
man...where do you guys live? mars??? everyone in socal hates the motorist that is in within a 20 ft radius of them. no waves unless its a finger.

and yeah, when i first got my titan, i would wave but RARELY got a wave back...i got tired of looking like a moron..so EVERYONE should participate!
Well I guess the folks in the Charlotte Area and just a lot nicer than you socal peps...

Hmmmmm I wonder what kind of MPG's I'd get on Mars ? Might need to upgrade my intake system .... :jester:

·
Registered
781 Posts
the only people i see wave are jeep people. it's true only some people are titaneers are like us.others are just leasing:jester: people give me so much **** for being on this website so much they say it's like a titan myspace. i thinkit should be enforced to at least nod.:gunz: though.. my.02

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
I am with galaxy on this one. Waving at random drivers is a good invite to a gunshot.

However, In the interest of supporting other enthusiasts, I would return a wave to a conspicuously displayed TitanTalk decal.

·
Registered
662 Posts
P's Titan said:
i swear it's worse than NY's reputation
Same in Albuquerque, nobody waves back. I can't wait to move back to the south.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
How do you get one of these TITANTALK decals? I'd like one. I just joined this site and its pretty damn cool to chat with other TITAN owners. I'll wave to anyone I see in a TITAN. Some wave some don't but sooner or later maybe it will catch on and more (if not all) will wave or nod back.

You got to say.....we all the best TRUCK.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts