Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked it up last night. Heres the story, ready?...As you all know I speced out a truck, SE 4x4 king cab, offroad pkg Rockford captain Pkg, and bedliner. Well, they called yesterday and said come see this truck it has everything you want but it also has the utility bed pkg, so I was like ok I'll see it. While I was there, right next to it was a LE that had everything except dvd and navigation, needless to say I'm now a proud owner of a loaded LE. LEATHER BABY!!! Since the dealer was "so excited" for me, I got it on the road for $30,000 after my $2000 down payment. I'm very happy with the choice I made as opposed to my original choice. I had the windows tinted, my HID's installed and my billet grills installed today, tomorrow I'm doing the Daystar lift. Pics as soon as its done. :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

·
Registered
359 Posts
AWESOME!!! I'm so proud for you, 1BadTitan, and you've wound up with a Titan that lives up to your screen name! I know you'll be very happy with the upgrade, but then again, all the levels of Titan are excellent! I'll be looking forward to those pics! CONGRATS! :cheers: :cheers:

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I have to take it back tomorrow because the tire pressure light stays on and all of them are at 36lbs and the oil pressure gauge stays at high all the time. So after all that I'll be happy.

·
Registered
41 Posts
What HID kit did you have installed? Cost?? How do you like them? Worth the extra money?

·
Registered
25 Posts
1BadTitan said:
I picked it up last night. Heres the story, ready?...As you all know I speced out a truck, SE 4x4 king cab, offroad pkg Rockford captain Pkg, and bedliner. Well, they called yesterday and said come see this truck it has everything you want but it also has the utility bed pkg, so I was like ok I'll see it. While I was there, right next to it was a LE that had everything except dvd and navigation, needless to say I'm now a proud owner of a loaded LE. LEATHER BABY!!! Since the dealer was "so excited" for me, I got it on the road for $30,000 after my $2000 down payment. I'm very happy with the choice I made as opposed to my original choice. I had the windows tinted, my HID's installed and my billet grills installed today, tomorrow I'm doing the Daystar lift. Pics as soon as its done. :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
First of all congratulations on your NEW LE!!

Please let us know how the Daystar Lift performs with your truck. I've heard there has been some issues with the lift on 4X4's but not sure if it will effect the Titan's. The problem was the lift putting the drive axles in an unecessary bind causing premature wear. Please ask whoever is installing the kit to see if they have any knowledge on this. Thanks a lot and your Truck sounds AWESOME.......PLEASE POST PICS WHEN YOUR DONE!!!!!

·
Registered
497 Posts
when you post pics please post some of the axel-boots if possible so everyone can see once and for all lol. thanks!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts