Registered
740 Posts
??

Pokey said:
Guess What!!

I just got an E-mail from my dealer!!!

...As he so eloquently put it...
"My chariot has arrived!!!!"
Well, why are you wastiing time posting? Go get it!!

Mine is probably going to be held up again for another reason! CN Rail is on strike in Canada and most vehicles come by them!! :crying:

·
Registered
163 Posts
Congratulations! You will not be disappointed. I think some of my co-workers must think I am on something because I haven't stopped grinning since picking mine up a week ago.

·
Premium Member
2,369 Posts
keane said:

Mine is probably going to be held up again for another reason! CN Rail is on strike in Canada and most vehicles come by them!! :crying:

Exactly! And you have less than 48hours to come back with a report! No immediate road trips and do not pass GO!

Chris

·
Registered
473 Posts
Welcome to the few, the proud, the broke.

Congrats on your new arrival!

There group clinic meets here every day to help resolve the problem of grinning ear to ear! :teethmast

·
Premium Member
2,763 Posts
Hi my name is Roy and I am a Titan owner.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Doghouse said:
Welcome to the few, the proud, the broke.

Congrats on your new arrival!

There group clinic meets here every day to help resolve the problem of grinning ear to ear! :teethmast
I am definitely gonna start feeling the broke part when my first payment is due but who needs electricity anyway.

·
Registered
183 Posts
How long did it take for delivery? I am placing an order tomorrow morning 2/21. I'm hoping it'll arrive by mid-April. Is this realistic??? I sure hope so because I get excited just reading how much you guys love your trucks!!!!

·
Registered
84 Posts
titanjbc

Don't rush on that order if $1,000 over invoice is the best you could do. Nissan dealers only place their orders once per month so even if you order tommorow your order will not actually be placed by the dealer until the first week of March. Shop around a bit more, check out Ira Nissan in Tewksbury, MA. Let Ira Nissan know that you are shopping around and tell them you will buy/order for $500 over invoice, then use a $100 coupon off of their web site after you negotiate your price. Ask for Bob Morris he is a very nice guy and a pleasure to do business with. I negotiated $500 over invoice and then used the coupon = $400 over invoice.

·
Registered
74 Posts
titanjbc said:
How long did it take for delivery? I am placing an order tomorrow morning 2/21. I'm hoping it'll arrive by mid-April. Is this realistic??? I sure hope so because I get excited just reading how much you guys love your trucks!!!!
My order was placed January 6th, I just got my VIN # and ETA is March 26th. I think mine is taking a little longer than some of the others because I'm getting the side airbags. It seems most of the others have come in about 60 days after the dealer put the order in to Nissan.

It is PURE HELL waiting!!!

·
Registered
359 Posts
Big time congratulations, Pokey!!! Savor every moment of your delivery day...you're getting the very best truck on the road! :)

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
keane said:

Wait! Does this CN strike only effect Canadian workers? CN owns the rails out of Canton and may delay all shipments.

·
Registered
740 Posts
CN Rail

Derwud said:
Wait! Does this CN strike only effect Canadian workers? CN owns the rails out of Canton and may delay all shipments.
Don't have an answer for you. Haven't even looked into the strike much - it was my dealer that mentioned it and we were hopiong if the truck gets to the border they will truck it up here instead of rail - now I don't know. I hope it is only the Canadians on strike because I will have a btter chance of getting my truck next week! :crying:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts