Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Titan has finally arrived!
The dealer called me this morning said my baby was delivered today!
I will bring my Titan talk problem check list with me....thanks to everyone!
I will give you all a run down on the dealer experience when I pick it up.

2004 Nissan Titan
Canteen w/ Graphite & Titanium interior
LE Crew Cab 4x4
Big Tow Package
Splash guards

Motman (excited!!!)
:cheers:

·
Registered
183 Posts
If reference to the "TitanTalk Problem Checklist", what on yours? Once posted, any additions? I'm trying to build my checklist...

·
Registered
514 Posts
Motman said:
My Titan has finally arrived!
The dealer called me this morning said my baby was delivered today!
I will bring my Titan talk problem check list with me....thanks to everyone!
I will give you all a run down on the dealer experience when I pick it up.

2004 Nissan Titan
Canteen w/ Graphite & Titanium interior
LE Crew Cab 4x4
Big Tow Package
Splash guards

Motman (excited!!!)
Argh!!! I'm still waiting for the infamous call! Delivery date was supposed to be today! What was your delivery date?

I hope my truck wasn't on your delivery vehicle.. boston to MN is a long haul! LOL!

I even went out on maps.yahoo.com and mapped from MS to MN and the drive should only take 17 hours... LOL!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Yes, please help us update our checklists so that we get our "problems" taken care of when we pick up our new trucks. Thanks.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Why infamous call !??!

An infamous call would be a bad thing ... be happy !! ...
my delivery date just got pushed out another 2 weeks ....
they're killing me.
Has anyone posted a checklist of the issues to check out
at delivery ? There is a lot of good info on TitanTalk ...
would I be able to create such a checklist by simply walking
through the Problems section ?

Enjoy your new ride .... I am canteen green with envy !

·
Registered
514 Posts
cronus said:
An infamous call would be a bad thing ... be happy !! ...
my delivery date just got pushed out another 2 weeks ....
they're killing me.
Has anyone posted a checklist of the issues to check out
at delivery ? There is a lot of good info on TitanTalk ...
would I be able to create such a checklist by simply walking
through the Problems section ?

Enjoy your new ride .... I am canteen green with envy !
My checklist was simple.

Check wheel torque
Check tire presser
Check for console tray
Don't put ANY dealer markings on the truck.

The other still will happen in time, or are things you can see while taking delivery.

·
Premium Member
4,088 Posts
Stuff to be on the lookout for when receiving delivery

Also check for ticking noise coming from engine, Mud flaps coming loose,bib on tailgate coming loose, Rock Fosgate radio problem, spray on bed liner coming loose, unequal length of tailgate cables, paint scratches

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Whats up withe everyone ordering their Titan? Do your dealers not have many in stock? Are you getting some kind of "special options" not found on most? Just looking at all the local dealers in my area, there are about 200+ Titans listed. There seems to be several with the options I want readily available. Just wondering. Thanks

SARKAZM!

·
Registered
359 Posts
WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO, Motman!!!!!! Congrats on getting that call! I hope your Titan will be free of checklist items (mine still seems to be) but make sure your FUN METER is working properly, because it's fixing to get a real workout!!!!
Enjoy the Titan experience!!!! :cheers:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Motman....Happyman!

I'm Baaack! Picked up the titanic last night and have so far really enjoyed the ride and the rumble! I have already noticed a hissing sound periodically coming from the passenger side speaker or that vacinity. No big deal, but it makes me think theres something ALIVE under the hood.

The dealership experience was very good although I did not get the big discount on the 5yr/100k warrantee I was hoping for. I ended up paying 1700.00 for the warrantee, but he did throw in the 200.00 security insurance agreement. Ended up getting 150.00 below invoice with my VPP discount. I also got a bed extender. So I got a good deal on a GREAT truck. It was snowing last night and the roads were wet so my new baby needs a bath already.

THE FEW...THE PROUD...THE TITAN OWNERS!!!!
Motman

·
Registered
232 Posts
Remember the A/C comes on when you turn the defrost on also don't forget the A/C compressor doesn't turn off when you switch off the defrost. Thank God the little A/C light is there to remind you to turn it off.

Motman said:
Thanks for pointing me to that thread. Here in Michigan if we want A/C in March we just roll down the window. I haven't used the A/C and the sound is'nt constant so no worries!

Motman

1 - 17 of 17 Posts