Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ok guys I got this lights on the dash and they don't go away. I had this problem before and if im not mistaken is the abs sensor that is going away..

but Im not sure, since when I had to replace it , I replaced the axle also plus a bunch of other stuff.

FYI the whole sensor and wheel Bering, was "defective" since the beginning ..

it cracked at certain angle when I turned. just on that specific angle, so I used to turn more or less so it wont make the noise. I didn't replace it since I couldn't afford to have my truck down any longer that what already had been..

any idea guys or place where to get the part

Attachments

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump guys... I need the assistance...

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no one.... :-(

·
Registered
14,082 Posts
is it a wheel sensor? or one of the plugs? have you checked the connection where they clip in at the front wheels?

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
is it a wheel sensor? or one of the plugs? have you checked the connection where they clip in at the front wheels?
no not yet. I check once I get back home. but I can say that the pedal feel has been different , like a lil lower. like I would have to "pump" it to get that soild feel. I check the fluid and its still good

·
Registered
369 Posts
Check your brake fluid level. If it is low, fill it up and see if it goes away.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Check your brake fluid level. If it is low, fill it up and see if it goes away.
its full...

I had this issue before and I remember I replaced the entire wheel bering and it went away and since the "new" one I put was defective ill probably just go and do that..

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
any more input guys??

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
guys..... I cant be the only one with this issue

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Had the same issue but not with the pedal. Ended up being the battery. The lights would come on every now and then and it would reset my trip mileage. Changed it out and no problems since.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
battery is good... I guess ill try to rescan it or just replace the entire wheel bering..

any other ideas guys?:frown:

·
Registered
104 Posts
I've had my rear abs sensor taken out by the exploding e-brake,front abs gone out by warn bearing and another front abs by an off balanced tire(37" tires out of balance) the front abs sensors run very close to the tone rings inside the bearing hubs it only takes a bit of play in that bearing to rub the sensor..remove front tires and brakes one bolt holds the sensors in you can check both fronts if they are rubbed at all they won't work.also die electric lube all plugs for the abs sensors as they are all where water and snow can penitrate the plugs

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I've had my rear abs sensor taken out by the exploding e-brake,front abs gone out by warn bearing and another front abs by an off balanced tire(37" tires out of balance) the front abs sensors run very close to the tone rings inside the bearing hubs it only takes a bit of play in that bearing to rub the sensor..remove front tires and brakes one bolt holds the sensors in you can check both fronts if they are rubbed at all they won't work.also die electric lube all plugs for the abs sensors as they are all where water and snow can penitrate the plugs
ill probably just replace the entire thing. since when I put the current replacement it was defective from the beginning.. it crank when turning at an specific angle only ...

ill keep you guys posted..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts