Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Gang, I hope all is well. I was heading to lunch stopped @ a Light when I saw a Newer Tundra 07 ? It looked pretty new, comming up fast he swings over to the other lane, and really started talking some serious $hit about Titans in general"misslelau
Those trucks are overated it is a "junk truck", and some other explicit comments :huh: I guess someone pissed in his Cheerios that morning, I came very close to pulling the guy out of his truck and feeding him some fist meat.
He started to rev up and I could have sworn I saw 5.9 on the badge?, Since my last post I have done a few mods to my Girl : Up Rev, Mod exhaust , V cool air intake,Tonneau (Better that driving with my tail gate down).
Anyway he launced a bit quicker then I did, It took a second to grab, once my truck dug in some asphalt it launced great. I blew pass the tundra by 3 lengths to the next light, I thought for sure he wanted to go again, His tinted windows stayed up! I gave him a little "horn toot" but he did not respond:futwice: , I let him take of before me on the green, he drove like my Grandmother, took off Sloooowwww. Anyway so much for the Tundra. I have wanted to run with one for sometime now. Do they have (Toyota Tundra) a 5.9 liter?
Peace,
Goose

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
Good kill. I was with my friend Phillip at the strip last week and he was running a 14.5 to my 14.3 in his DC Tundra. Don't take those trucks too lightly because I have most of the bolt ons and my friend is right there with me just a couple lengths back in the quarter mile.

·
Banned
1,183 Posts
roy365 said:
They only offer the 5.7 in the Tundra. You can buy other badges though on websites. I think your truck got offended too and wanted to whip his a**. LOL Good one!!!!!
Actually you can get the 4.0, 4.7 and 5.7 in the Tundra. The CM only comes with the 4.7 and 5.7.
The DC 2WD can have all 3 engines, while the DC 4WD only comes with the 4.7 or 5.7.
The RC can come with all 3 engines also.
A little over 70% of the Tundras sold so far have the 5.7.

·
Registered
754 Posts
sounds like you had a nice lunch.

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
Wow, what a douchebag, good for him you beat him and made him eat his words. Makes the victory all the sweeter, good kill Goose.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Good kill! I killed one the other night as well in his cc. I thought they were fast as hell too. Way to show off that ugly POS!

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Nice kill, I bet that Yota sushi was yummy!! That is a delcatecy. I hope you can get the Yota taste out of your mouth. Helps when you smoke a few Furd's and chebby's.

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
i wanna eat one of those for lunch!!!! man every time i see one they never wanna race... guess they are more mature then me! :cheers: i REALLY hope there is one at the track tomorrow night

·
Registered
6,823 Posts
A stock Tundra RC will eat your lunch and burp you out, and in most cases, a DC will beat a stock Titan anyday of the week.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
sudden urge said:
A stock Tundra RC will eat your lunch and burp you out, and in most cases, a DC will beat a stock Titan anyday of the week.

true true true...BUZZKILL.:crying: ..but true true true

·
Registered
1,063 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Congrats on the kill. There was no reason for him to be an *** like that. If I want to race someone I'll pull up next to em give it a lil rev. Most times they don't bite but every once and a while I get lucky. If anyone in the Louisiana area wants to line em up let me know.

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
mikecheat04 said:
Congrats on the kill. There was no reason for him to be an *** like that. If I want to race someone I'll pull up next to em give it a lil rev. Most times they don't bite but every once and a while I get lucky. If anyone in the Louisiana area wants to line em up let me know.
Thanks for the invite man. I would line em up if I was there but until then I guess we can time slip race on drag times, lol. It's the best I can do being so far apart, nice times and stay safe.

·
Registered
486 Posts
mikecheat04 said:
I've been looking to run one down in south louisiana, where in louisiana are you located? state capital dragway is closed until feb. but i am sure i can meet you somewhere. let me know.

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
dbolemiss said:
I've been looking to run one down in south louisiana, where in louisiana are you located? state capital dragway is closed until feb. but i am sure i can meet you somewhere. let me know.
That should be a good race, have fun and be safe guys. Oh and don't forget the fast orange helmet, lol.

·
Registered
49 Posts
dbolemiss said:
I'm in the northern part of LA. I assume state capital dragway is in Baton Rouge, thats about a 3-4 hour drive for me. I guess I could dedicate one weekend to a trip for a friendly race. Your sig is showing 13.88, my best so far is 13.92, should be a very close race. When feb gets here we can set up a date to meet up. Until then :futwice: your titan j/k lol

·
Registered
486 Posts
mikecheat04 said:
I'm in the northern part of LA. I assume state capital dragway is in Baton Rouge, thats about a 3-4 hour drive for me. I guess I could dedicate one weekend to a trip for a friendly race. Your sig is showing 13.88, my best so far is 13.92, should be a very close race. When feb gets here we can set up a date to meet up. Until then :futwice: your titan j/k lol
Feb should be enough time for you to buy more mods for you to be able to keep up with my titan.
What city are you in? I have family in vickssburg, ms. Monroe is not that far away.
Looking forward to it.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Papa_D said:
That should be a good race, have fun and be safe guys. Oh and don't forget the fast orange helmet, lol.
I think I am gonna paint my new hood the same color as the helmet, see if it might help out on my times. lol

1 - 20 of 23 Posts