Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
13,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I guess I lost to a CTS today on my way home from work. We both took off kinda aggressive then he slammed it so I did too, and the Titan just rode out second gear and didnt downshift like I hoped. By 80 he was back bumper to my front and I let off he went til atleast 100 to prove his manhood or something. I know if my truck downshifted the race wouldve been over for him.

·
Registered
13,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol would have been funny if it was a CTS-V. deff would have been worse:teeth:
I know it wasnt lol, I wouldve have even wasted gas on that. It was 45 out and we both had our windows down for some reason lol, my face deff froze after that

·
Registered
5,522 Posts
Good race, those things are pretty quick cars from what I hear. Be safe buddy:)

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
maybe next time, but for not having any performance mods I wouldnt be upset

45 in Cape Coral?? That sucks. Im going down to Tampa in 2 weeks for the holidays. I want it to be 100 lol. Its been below 20* here for the past 2 weeks and at night it dips into the negatives.
its ball freezing cold out here right now lol

·
Registered
155 Posts
I think its funny that every winter people in florida get all suprised & upset when it gets cold & has a freeze. The news freaks out about it but yet it happens every year. Its winter, just deal w/ it. We have gotten 6" to a 1' of snow in the baton rouge area in the past 3 years which never happens but nobody is complaining. The last time i went to disney world it was for a new yrs about 10 yrs ago & it was FREEZING. Its winter, this is not a new discovery that it just magically popped up cold. Just deal w/ it!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts