Nissan Titan Forum banner

i just couldn't help myself

1K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  Derwud 
#1 ·
Saw this open fence, and just had to go there and take a few shots. I think they came out decent, or maybe my truck's just photogenic :frogtongu

LOL, and i had to take a pic w/ my titan behind my other car, just to show the altitude difference.:eyebrow:

Also, a pseudo-poll: i'm undecided as to whether i should keep the rims, and run 37s, or run 37s on an 18" rim. Opinions welcome!

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Very nice shots, I'd consider a little fill flash under the suspension on shot 2, that's my favorite! Love the blue sky background. :)

#6 ·
Go 37s and keep your wheels, thats what Iam going to do next month if I can get my money out of these 4k mile 35"s I just got in mid Feb.

#9 ·
i<3mytitan said:
thanks for the feedback. i think these pics came out pretty good...but i'm also an untrained eye.

So 1 vote to keep the rims on 37s, another to go 18s w/ 37s...need one more vote to break the tie, LOL
New wheels...

I'm going to add at least one set of lights like yours on my Titan, along with the Stillen/SS grille, it should look much better.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.