Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got the overnight shipping, putting those mofos this weekend(thats the plan):redblob":redblob":redblob"

·
Registered
8,408 Posts
Lucky SOB! I want cam's so bad!!! Keep us posted! :)

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks guys! I'll be installing them with a buddy that's a mechanic, his dun a few DOHC rice Burners, not a T though, I Been reading the manual for everyday for the past 2 weeks I think I know it by heart now LOL!
I'm not drinking beer on this install.

·
Registered
5,522 Posts
Hell I just want headers:( Congrats man!!!

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
You're gonna be like a kid on Christmas eve. Good luck with the install.

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Just looked at your mods.....Get ready to buy a lot of right rear tires considering you don't have TruTrac. lol

Next mod you need is definitely trutrac.....you lucky a**.

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just looked at your mods.....Get ready to buy a lot of right rear tires considering you don't have TruTrac. lol

Next mod you need is definitely trutrac.....you lucky a**.
yup defenitily Tru Trac!!

I got the tracking number, they should be in about 3pm tomorrow:redblob"

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I had to work this weekend:(
Man!!! I feel like closing the shop for a day or two so I can install them.

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
almost forgot to tell ya'll, I met a guy here in my shop on Saturday(now a client), he needed sum graphics for his business, turns out that he owns a mechanics shop and works on imports here in Midland, the name of the shop is "The Shop" ( on his logo it has a picture of a turbo instead of the "o", purty cool logo), any ways we exchanged numbers and this morning a payed him a visit at his shop, he looked at my truck and said he will charge me $400.00 for the cam swap, he said he estimates about 6,7 hour install, I will be dropping off my truck tomorrow morning :)
I am getting a rental car for a day or 2.

I'm sad i am not doing this myself, but I been so busy that I think I will be working next weekend also, and I JUST CANT wait for this install:redblob"

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
:redblob":redblob":redblob":redblob":redblob":redblob":redblob":redblob"

Attachments

·
Registered
8,408 Posts
They look sweet!!!

Congrat's again! That's a really good price for cam's install! Can't wait to hear about how awesome they are! :)

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thanks gweasel!

They didn't send no decal with the cams :(

But I got a bitmap online and I just finished tracing it to get it cut ready for the plotter.

the 2 on top are bitmaps, the bottom one is the cut ready, now I'll have a JW decal!:)

Attachments

·
Registered
8,408 Posts
Maybe with all that design software you can help them work on a new logo??? :teethmast Oh yeah...they make cam's, not sticker's. LOL :)

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
She's in the shop this Morning :)

·
Registered
315 Posts
:redblob":redblob":redblob":redblob":redblob":redblob":redblob":redblob"
Ahh.....I can remember that day! Congratulations man!!! :hat:

So what are your tuning plans? You will definitely need to get it tuned immediately.

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ahh.....I can remember that day! Congratulations man!!! :hat:

So what are your tuning plans? You will definitely need to get it tuned immediately.
:)I was gonna ask you guys that are cammed about this, did you guys send the data log for fine tunning or did ya'll go to get it dyno tuned?

Uprev in Austin is about a 5 hour drive from me, if sending the data logs wont be of any good I guess I'll have to make an appointment at Uprev and get it tuned there.

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
man, your skin must be quaking with excitement... better take some prescription tranquilizers...
Actually right at this monment I'm kinda nervous about something going wrong on the install :teethmast , I need some prozac :rollingsm

1 - 20 of 105 Posts