61 - 80 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #62

·
Registered
8,408 Posts
Obviously there was a ms-understanding... Once he see's your message i'm sure it will get straightened out. What the heck is a Treadstone turbo kit???

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Obviously there was a ms-understanding... Once he see's your message i'm sure it will get straightened out. What the heck is a Treadstone turbo kit???
It's a kit for a Sentra SE-R.....How his truck was running with a Sentra tune idk.

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
Guys there was a mis understanding, I swear I coudn't sleep for 2 days :smoke::smoke::smoke:

he was looking at a rom that wasen't mine:bangit:, he send me a new baserom with some adjustments on the AF correction tables, i'm going to do sum logs and resend them.

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
He was looking at a Sentra Turbo Rom LOL! me feels better now:)

·
Registered
5,522 Posts
Guys there was a mis understanding, I swear I coudn't sleep for 2 days :smoke::smoke::smoke:

he was looking at a rom that wasen't mine:bangit:, he send me a new baserom with some adjustments on the AF correction tables, i'm going to do sum logs and resend them.
How long were you running on that tune? Post those logs up;)

·
Registered
6,345 Posts
I imagine the stock timing would be off a bit, but not huge like his, so I could truly believe he got a complete wrong baserom loaded up... but I'm trying to figure how our V8 ECU would even accept a V6 rom file... hhhhmmmm...

·
Registered
2,436 Posts
I imagine the stock timing would be off a bit, but not huge like his, so I could truly believe he got a complete wrong baserom loaded up... but I'm trying to figure how our V8 ECU would even accept a V6 rom file... hhhhmmmm...
You mean a 4 cylinder rom? Sentras are only 4 cylinder right?

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #73
It was a titan rom, but he got confused looking at another one that wasent mine lol, the first baserom i had was off, she was running slow, now with the new baserom she feels freaking fast, i can make a 25mph roll and floor it and my 22s will peel for a while, man thes cams are tha chit!, im gonna git a custom exaust tomorrow before i send the logs in for fine tuning

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #74
How long were you running on that tune? Post those logs up;)
I was running on that baserom since i bought osirus, about 2 months ago (i think). I havent fine tuned her yet.

·
Registered
6,345 Posts
It was a titan rom, but he got confused looking at another one that wasent mine lol, the first baserom i had was off, she was running slow, now with the new baserom she feels freaking fast, i can make a 25mph roll and floor it and my 22s will peel for a while, man thes cams are tha chit!, im gonna git a custom exaust tomorrow before i send the logs in for fine tuning
Fahkin'Aye'Right On!!! Can't wait for the videos... do one like Milenko's Pylon Drift... :rofl:

·
Registered
8,408 Posts
I'm glad he got thing's straightened out for ya!!! Can't wait to see some video of your cammed Beast!!!

·
Registered
451 Posts
+1 :read: :popcorn:

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #79
Finally took time of to get my custom exhaust, 2.5 pipe with a x pipoe to 2 bullets, I made sum logs today, and there sent to uprev.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #80
BTW, the dynomax bullits are loud

61 - 80 of 105 Posts