Nissan Titan Forum banner

101 - 105 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
TTT!!

It's Christmas time and I'm already thinking about next year....LT headers, exhaust, cams and uprev, all in moderation.

I have a '04 CC with 116k miles on it still running strong but maybe those mods would be too much for it? I'd like to disagree with myself on that.

Anyway I enjoyed reading through this thread and hopefully to hear back how your T has settled in with everything.
VI stopped posting in this thread a looooong time ago. His last post was in 2011! LOL

This IS a great thread though!!!

I just re-read a bunch of info from '11 that i had forgotten! HAHA

Good to hear! Hey 1 Mod at a time! That's how i started out! 6 years now i've been modding my Titan & it will never end!!! MWAHAHAHA

Hey Vinyl, if you see this bring it back from the grave for old times sake!!! :rockon

Post some pic's of your engine bay! I want to see!!!

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #102
Just saw this, man this old lol .
Dude I have done a lot to it since this thread, thats the latest pic i got , im adding meth to it

Attachments

·
Registered
965 Posts
Do you have any videos?

·
Registered
2 Posts
You and me both, brother. I literally dream of cams. And every time I drive the T, I can't help but think of all those extra ponies trapped in there, just waiting for me to let them out.

Ah, the things we do to hurl this dang near 6,000lb truck down the pavement. I can't help but look at my 100+lb sub box and realize that at least one of my gofast mods is simply compensating for its weight, lol.
there is a company in the north part of alabama that make cams it cost me $4,000.00 each cam well worth it

101 - 105 of 105 Posts