Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
people stop what they are doing to look at my truck. or speed up or slow down on the highway to get a better look at it. it puts a big smirk on my face damn i love this truck. whats your favorite thing people do when they are try to look at your truck??:teethmast

·
Banned
1,550 Posts
I kill someone that thinks they can beat me...

·
Registered
615 Posts
I like when going down the 110 freeway, the Tundra drivers look at my Titan...I can almost read their minds: "Why isn't his bed bouncing like mine?" True story, man I actually feel bad for 'em.

:huh:

·
Registered
183 Posts
at stop lights people always stare at the wheels and tires. i'll turn the wheel from side to side to let them get it all in!
it makes me grin!!!

·
Registered
4,389 Posts
Almost everyone asks me if it indeed has a supercharger since i have the emblems like on my avatar. Some people actaully think its like that "turbo" emblem you can get at wal mart. Also at night, people next to me stare at my guage cluster since it says megatron on it and has a decepticon emblem.

·
Registered
942 Posts
Almost everyone asks me if it indeed has a supercharger since i have the emblems like on my avatar. Some people actaully think its like that "turbo" emblem you can get at wal mart. Also at night, people next to me stare at my guage cluster since it says megatron on it and has a decepticon emblem.
Looked at your T on cardomain.com, that is a real nice ride you have there. Love how you put the gauges in the center console near the shifter!

Reactions: jpac811

·
Registered
14,135 Posts
I love it when people look over like wtf when i drive by and hit the gas enough to drop a gear and let the Banks open up.

·
Registered
942 Posts

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
at stop lights people always stare at the wheels and tires. i'll turn the wheel from side to side to let them get it all in!
it makes me grin!!!
haah wow i wish i could be there to see thier faces thats funny haha:teeth:

·
Registered
795 Posts
I love it when I pull up behind a car with no tint at night time and my HID's light up the whole inside of their car like its a disco ball. their faces are priceless when they turn around to give me the finger. I love it!

Or the look on peoples faces when I speed up to ramp the railroad tracks....its about as close to baja as it gets when living in the city. I take advantage of every opportunity

Reactions: TX06Titan

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
I love it when I'm just trying to get my morning coffee through the Mcdonalds drive through and some dude jumps out in front of me to ask about my tires/bumper/lights/etc... lol

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Looked at your T on cardomain.com, that is a real nice ride you have there. Love how you put the gauges in the center console near the shifter!
Link please? :D

I love it when people look over like wtf when i drive by and hit the gas enough to drop a gear and let the Banks open up.
lol amen! I can hear their windows vibrate!

The Banks at 4,000+ RPM's is stupid loud but I love it. Sounds like it's gonna take off.

...driving through a tunnel. :coolsmile
x2!!!

Things I hate! When people don't know how lifted trucks drive, (ie: we need to go slower around corners, or much slower in the rain with big off-road tires, and they end up tailgating you and getting pissed because you're going slow).

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Nobody ever looks at my truck. :(
Maybe if I washed it once in a while....:teethmast
thats why i bought white it looks clean all the time lol:kiss:

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
My favorite thing to do ..!! Or the best is when I have to go to work at 4, and start my truck up ^let it warm up^ and then drive through my neigborhood right at 2500 rpm .. hahaha .. I actually had a neigbor come out and get pissed off at me ..

1 - 20 of 24 Posts