Nissan Titan Forum banner

I Love It!!!!!

2K views 16 replies 9 participants last post by  Sabre66 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey Ya'll...here's a couple of pics of the Titan LE CC 4x2 I got today...the rain began as I got home with it, so I'll post some pics of it along the beaches of Gulf Shores when the sun comes back...at least I tried to include a few of our Southern Oak trees in the background...I LOVE MY TITAN!!! :hat:

See less See more
#3 ·
:futwice:
Briarman said:
Hey Ya'll...here's a couple of pics of the Titan LE CC 4x2 I got today...the rain began as I got home with it, so I'll post some pics of it along the beaches of Gulf Shores when the sun comes back...at least I tried to include a few of our Southern Oak trees in the background...I LOVE MY TITAN!!! :hat:

SWEET TRUCK DUDE! YOU WILL ENJOY*

#4 ·
CaliforniaTitan said:
Daphne huh? Ex is from Mobile and I spent quite a few years doing the trek between P'Cola and the Mobile area.

Glad you love the truck. Is that you in the pic? You look like a guy I currently work with who is from Kentucky.

Enjoy the Beast!

Chris
How about that, Chris... Mobile is my hometown...you know, I really thought you looked familiar in the Ugly Mug thread...PM me sometime-might figure out if we've met before...
Yep, that's me in the pic...will post a better one of me with the Titan in the Ugly Mug thread as soon as we have a sunny day... :) :cheers:

#8 ·
Hey Briarman,

Congrats, She's a beauty!!! I knew you would buy one today!! It's hard to resist after that test drive! So, tell us what you think about the ride and everything.... Don't you just love all of the room in the CC? We love ours too. Don't forget about us now that you have your sweeeeet Truck! :rainy:

Deepwater

#9 ·
ARCANGEL said:
Yo Briarman!!! I was torn between the White and the RED BRAWN and yours just pushed me over the edge!!! :cheers: The winner is RED BRAWN its awsome!!!!!!!!
ARCANGEL, I think you'll really enjoy the Red Brawn...to me, it really accents the chrome, and I've always thought it looks good in combination with the black trim on the bed...

OH YEAH, in all the excitement today, I forgot to mention that the rubber Titan CC Floor mats arrived this afternoon, just in time! How cool is that? Courtesyparts.com got them here 2-day air as promised...

#10 ·
Deepwater said:
Hey Briarman,

Congrats, She's a beauty!!! I knew you would buy one today!! It's hard to resist after that test drive! So, tell us what you think about the ride and everything.... Don't you just love all of the room in the CC? We love ours too. Don't forget about us now that you have your sweeeeet Truck! :rainy:

Deepwater
Wow, Deepwater, I'm still shellshocked over the great power and the ride is superb...just enough road feel to make it more of an interactive experience...I love the Titanium/Graphite leather, and Lord, at all the cup holders and storage thingies :hat: I really love the power adjustable brake/accelerator deal...that's great for a short guy like me (who, aside from Randy Neuman, says short people got no reason???LOL... :jester: ) and the power seat is cool (but if it starts moving like it has on some of our crew here, at least I'll not be as surprised as they understandably were). I can see what everyone means about the RF radio reception, but only because I didn't take my jazz CD's with me to the dealer...I never listen to anything but CD's on the road...the CC backseat area is AMAZING!
I'll post some more impressions after more road time tomorrow-spent the afternoon showing it to buddies, in little short trips...
Heck, I'm in here to stay the long haul...I love our forum and it will be very interesting to share the experience in the months and years ahead...may we all be here to transition to the next all-new Titan in '08 or so... :)

#12 · (Edited)
Hey Durocab! Man, those rubber mats fit perfectly-they're the exact shape as the regular mats that came with it...I just put the rubber ones on top of the others. I really like the the little 'catch' they included on the driver's side floor that holds the mat in place. I was able to put both layers of mat on it.
Yeah, I've always smoked my pipe in my vehicles, but use a metal travel mug as an ashtray...
I love the captain's chairs and the arm rests are wonderful...I'm so glad the top of the door frame is just the right height to place my left arm-Titan is so ergonomic and user friendly...I'll have to check out the bed rail system after I get wide awake today-not there yet :jester: I also have the tailgate extender as in the previous Frontier...
One other note: Thank goodness it fits in my garage with enough room to walk around the back end! I was sweating that point! My cc looked like a stretch limo in the confines of the showroom! :jester:

#13 · (Edited)
Your New Titan!

Congratualations Briarman!

Nice color. With your white beard and your red sleigh you could pass for St. Nick! :)

I knew you'd love this truck. :luveyes:

I used to complain a little when my wife asked me to run errands. Now I volunteer! :lol:

Keep us informed about any road trips and more pictures please!

Attachments

#14 ·
Thanks, 37L1...in fact I DID play Santa for one of my hunting chat room buddie's grandkids back during Christmas...it was SO COOL because they BELIEVED I was really Santa...that was a blast! :) Funny you should mention roadtrips-I do a feature on the same hunting forum called "Aldeer on the Road" whereby I travel on the weekends to meet our forum crew, take pics of their hunting land and do a profile and write up with pics so our crew can have a greater sense of knowing each other. It's all been a blast, and I've seen parts of Alabama that I'd never heard of...I'll be kicking off this year's roadtrips maybe next weekend! :hat:

#15 ·
Briarman,
Really sharp truck! I was almost set to order a Red Brawn SE, but found a Deep Water one that caught my eye and was ready to drive home. I love the DW, but gotta give a big thumbs up to the RB as well.

And don't feel bad...you're not the only vertically challenged Titan owner (5'8" and never a problem holding my own). :cheers:

Enjoy your Titan.

#16 ·
You know, Sabre66, I've never had such a time deciding on a vehicle color before...when I got the Frontier, Gold Rush was the immediate choice...this time, I wavered from Sedona to Smoke to Copper to Canteen Green to the final Red Brawn...for some reason, different colors emphasize different aspects of the Titan exterior to me....I'm a bit of an artist and very color responsive. I wanted the chrome to be accentuated so it had to be a dark shade for me. Plus Red Brawn is earthy with a bit of "hey! look at me!". My very first new car, a '76 Grand Prix was almost the same color...with a white vinyl top-all the rage back in the day! :rolleyes: :)

#17 ·
Briarman said:
You know, Sabre66, I've never had such a time deciding on a vehicle color before...when I got the Frontier, Gold Rush was the immediate choice...this time, I wavered from Sedona to Smoke to Copper to Canteen Green to the final Red Brawn...for some reason, different colors emphasize different aspects of the Titan exterior to me....I'm a bit of an artist and very color responsive. I wanted the chrome to be accentuated so it had to be a dark shade for me. Plus Red Brawn is earthy with a bit of "hey! look at me!". My very first new car, a '76 Grand Prix was almost the same color...with a white vinyl top-all the rage back in the day! :rolleyes: :)
I totally agree. Usually it's a pretty easy choice to pick a color, but the way manufacturers are churning out so many cool colors these days it's become a nightmare.

The first Titan i saw in person was the Smoke, and man was it sweet looking. I thought for sure that i'd get one in Smoke. Then i saw the Red Brawn in the blazin sun, and was captivated. Luckily i came across a couple DeepWater Titans (one sitting on the showroom floor and one out in the sun for contrasting color comparison). The color just screamed 'i'm the one!'

I miraculously found one with my options list sitting at a nearby dealer and made a great deal. I think i'd have been almost as happy with RB, almost.
:upsidedow

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.