Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was talking to my girl about going to go look at cars this weekend and she asked me what i was going to do with the T. I told her that i planned on selling it because of the MPG's. She told me that she did not want to hear another word and that i was not getting rid of my truck. She then continued to ramble and all i remember her saying is "get your long travel kit and your new gears and whatever that sh!t you want for the rear diff put in" and then followed by "and dont worry about gas ill pay for it if i have to but you are not getting rid of that truck its your baby".

i think i found a winner.

this world needs more supporting woman like this

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
If you ever let this one go, you're an idiot. lol! Dang dude.... I need to find a girl that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
I was expecting a crunched T...not the second greatest woman in the world...

...mines first, because if she wasn't, I'd be the one with the crushed T:bangit:

...and she supports my truck addiction as long as she gets to drive it every now and then...fair deal to me ;)

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
i believe we have a winnerrr....i believe we have a winner. thats some good shiet to here brutha.

·
Registered
827 Posts
Nice pick!

My wife asked me, "What's next on your truck?" After i rearranged my front end the other day. I told her nothing, what do you mean? She's like, yeahhhhhh.....i know you dude. LOL I love this woman

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i am not going to let go of this woman*sounds kinda psycho haha*, just never knew how much she cared about my truck. Its like a woman accepting a kid that is not hers. Plus she knows she is always goign to be second to my T and she is ok with it

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
i am not going to let go of this woman*sounds kinda psycho haha*, just never knew how much she cared about my truck. Its like a woman accepting a kid that is not hers. Plus she knows she is always goign to be second to my T and she is ok with it
Just...don't ever say that to her in person...trust me, lie if you have too...girls don't like to be second to anything, let alone aything with 4 wheels lamo

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
dayum your lucky. The wifey cringes every time i mention the word Titan....:bangit:

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
I can actually take the title of having the best girlfriend. Not only does my girl give me sh*t when I'm burnt out on my current build, she helps in the garage and kicks down $ for parts

Doesnt get any better than her
lol my chick is the same way. my tires i ordered and the ones i have on my T right now she paid for. She also said that for my birthday she is ordering a bullydog GT.

Just...don't ever say that to her in person...trust me, lie if you have too...girls don't like to be second to anything, let alone aything with 4 wheels lamo
lol oh i tell her. and she tells me "i dont mind it but dont tell anyone on your forum that i am ok with it because im going to sound like a weenie".

·
Registered
17,713 Posts
Wow, my gf needs to see this thread. Every time I mention the T, all hell breaks loose...

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
GF, huh? only gonna get worse once you get that ring on the finga. lol jk I feel ur pain bro.:teeth:
lol aint that the truth bro.

my girl told me that she does not expect a ring if we get married aslong as i let her drive the T. All i say is "UM NO" and she pouts

·
Registered
4,984 Posts
Hey! I allowed headers to sit on my kitchen table for over a week! Lmao... but I agree I feel bad for guys with girlfriends who don't support the addiction... but its bad when both in the relationship have the addiction... we fight over who's getting the next big part ($$$ wise)!!! Lmao

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i think Eddie needs to create a counseling group for couples who are addicted to modification.

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
No wife or GF here, my mom gets a kick out of my addiction though, everytime I have the T apart in the driveway and she comes home she'll tell me, "Tell your truck to quit stripping in the yard!!" LOL!!

·
Registered
17,713 Posts
lol aint that the truth bro.

my girl told me that she does not expect a ring if we get married aslong as i let her drive the T. All i say is "UM NO" and she pouts
I've been with the same girl for almost 2 years and she's driven the T once. And there's a good reason for that. Apparently the grass with massive leaf piles looks like the road.

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
She can drive a truck. I tell her to drive her dads big @$$ Ford f250. It's just that she's been in 2 accidents in a year. I love my truck*gf too* but if I had tears in my eyes when my mom crashed my nova I don't know what ill do if someone wrecks my T

·
Registered
17,713 Posts
She can drive a truck. I tell her to drive her dads big @$$ Ford f250. It's just that she's been in 2 accidents in a year. I love my truck*gf too* but if I had tears in my eyes when my mom crashed my nova I don't know what ill do if someone wrecks my T
Exactly, let em ruin somebody else's rig haha. My gf is 18 and still doesn't have her license... I'll wait till she's legal to let her drive the beast again.

I do agree it's important they know how to drive them, but my truck is dam near like a child to me :redblob"

·
Registered
2,436 Posts
Mine will not let me get rid of the T.. she loves it.. but I wish she would kick down more money for me to mod it. lol

1 - 20 of 53 Posts