Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just thought I would start a thread just to tell you about my T and why I love it. If there is already one simalar I appologize. 4 years ago I bought a 2004 Titan from a dealer that they got as a trade in from the original owner. Right away I knew the rear end was gone from the whine so once I had them inspect it before ant further negotiations and when they pulled the rear cover off there were teeth everywhere. Cool thing is instead of rebuilding my 04 rear end they just put in an 09 because they beefed up the rears in 09 so cool with that. It had 120k and driove perfect (other than the manifold leak). It now has 170k and the only thing I have done with it was Tranny drain and fill right after purchase, Dr up the leak with some putty and replaced the muffler with a Black Widow, new Bils and Heavy springs up front to level as well as Bils in back and lastly a K&N cold air intake. Would love to do more but I am paying for school for 2 kids and 2 other eating me out of house and home. But I new stop loving my T. I drive it everywhere. I smile :big_grin: when I see it in the parking lot every time. Lets see where this thread goes.

·
Registered
141 Posts
On my 2nd Titan first one was a lemon but approaching 190xxx real quick an runs better than new with Cajun stage 1. I know every squeak an rattle scratch an dent it lets me know when something is not right with it like a good old horse. Spent a lot on mods an fuel but worth every penny cause Everytime I turn it on it returns the favor.

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
Here's why I'm in love....I'm on my third new Titan. None of which ever let me down. It's loud, mean, stylish, pulls like a SOB and never passes a gas station. Ok, the last comment is BS. The truck is in love with the gas station, not me.

·
Vendor
7,921 Posts
05 with 172k and still strong and with the Cajun Stage 2 and TruTrac rear end pulls like a sob! 15-20mpg so I can say it's worse than any other V8. My BNL has a 2015 6.2 Chevy and only gets 14mpg.

·
Premium Member
228 Posts
I'm nowhere near what you guys have in mileage...2014 with 18,000, and love it more everyday. Just need more money and bigger garage for mods!

·
Registered
27 Posts
04 with 137k on OD. RC suspension 6 in lift, Trac bars, Kicker bars, 305/70r/18 Cooper STT Pro tires. Gets approx 13 mpg combined. Has a manifold leak and a fritzy Cat, but still prefer driving it over the 07 Ford 500.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
141 Posts
I'm nowhere near what you guys have in mileage...2014 with 18,000, and love it more everyday. Just need more money and bigger garage for mods!
Hey it takes time I've had mine for 5 years now do one major upgrade every year just save some money each check. First year was leveling kit an wheels/tires got a great deal on then muffler Cai an programmer then coilovers arb bumper then headers/uprev. Next I'm not sure of pretty happy with the way it is now may get some rock sliders. But whatever you do go with the trusted reviews from fellow members on here for various upgrades.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts