Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where's a good place to find a box to fit 2 subs under the back seat, i went to a local a/v place an they want roughly 500 bucks to build me 1

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Tech12 is the man here for a box. He is one of the site sponsors. So check him out if you want a box. From what I have read he knows his stuff when it comes to making boxes.....

·
Registered
691 Posts
Doola36 said:
Tech12 is the man here for a box. He is one of the site sponsors. So check him out if you want a box. From what I have read he knows his stuff when it comes to making boxes.....
he built my single 10" Boston

·
Registered
109 Posts
tech12 is the man to go to when you need a box for your titan he built me a box about a year ago, the 2 10's fit perfect under the back seat and they sound great.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Tech 12 all the way,i just posted a thread mentioning how first class and throat rattling his enclosures are.:bump:

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
500 bucks!!!! See you guys dont belive me when I say James is too cheap!

Yes if you want a killer box that will fit the Titan perfect. Designed to your type of music and budget.

http://www.tech12volts.com/

Read through a lot of the threads in this forum and you will see he has built a ton of boxes for members.

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
looks like I need to move to TUSCON . Pdizzle clean up the garage bro. I am on my way bro.

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
roy365 said:
I am wondering what options i have for a box with a single sub for my Titan KC would run???? I have a JL Stealth box.....and well......I think for the money I can get better.
There are a lot of options.
What type of music do you like?
What kind of budget do you have in mind?
Do you want it to stay on 1/2 the truck or over the hump?

The JL box is nice because it looks factory but it is very expensive and the KC really has weak output due to the subs that they used in it.

You can do A LOT better with a custom T12V box.....

·
Banned
6,454 Posts
t22a80 said:
There are a lot of options.
What type of music do you like?
What kind of budget do you have in mind?
Do you want it to stay on 1/2 the truck or over the hump?

The JL box is nice because it looks factory but it is very expensive and the KC really has weak output due to the subs that they used in it.

You can do A LOT better with a custom T12V box.....
I like rap then rock.
budget??? what makes my truck sound good with one 10'' sub.
I want the design basiclly the same as the stealth box.

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
roy365 said:
I like rap then rock.
budget??? what makes my truck sound good with one 10'' sub.
I want the design basiclly the same as the stealth box.
You can try and build a box that forward fires a 10. Stick a 10W6 in there, or another sub thats around the same RMS. I personally think that would hit hard.

·
Premium Member
141,094 Posts
P-dizzle is up the PHX area.
See if you can find him.
He would know how to get it done.

·
Banned
6,454 Posts
I went to Tech12volt.com and only say boxes for 2 subs. I am interested in a box similar to my JL stealth i have right now, just more performance. I thought I would chime in on this thread to let the guys respond and tell me if they can help. I can go to any local shop and have a box built. But if he/they have some already made and tested then that was my goal/intent. I do not want a full box with 2 subs. I want to retain some underseat storage area. However I feel the JL sub supplied is lacking for the $ spent.

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
roy365 said:
I went to Tech12volt.com and only say boxes for 2 subs. I am interested in a box similar to my JL stealth i have right now, just more performance. I thought I would chime in on this thread to let the guys respond and tell me if they can help. I can go to any local shop and have a box built. But if he/they have some already made and tested then that was my goal/intent. I do not want a full box with 2 subs. I want to retain some underseat storage area. However I feel the JL sub supplied is lacking for the $ spent.
James is working on some boxes right now thats why he hasnt replied. He will build you anything you want, he just hasnt updated the web page in a while.

This is the box that he built for me. It is a CDT SQ10" sub. It gets plenty loud for me.

Here you can see the box in the truck I like that it only takes up one side and is somewhat portable.

Some argue that up fire is the way to go. Not a problem with this box. All I have to do is flip it over. It fits either way.

·
Premium Member
76,465 Posts
roy365 said:
I have a Tech box with a single JL 10 in it... as soon as it's not frigid in my garage that bad boy is being installed. BlackBeauty also has a Tech box with I believe to be a similar set up, it sounds amazing. We both have the RF sub in our trucks, I think his still fires, I'll probably take the RF out and replace that space with my amp as I think the signal wires I need will already be in place.

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
roy365 said:

Here are some examples of single boxes

http://www.titantalk.com/forums/tit...21-something-new-titan-guess-whats-going.html

And here is one similar to mine using a Sundown sub.

http://www.titantalk.com/forums/tit...805-sundown-sd1v2-enclosure-4-kicker-l7s.html

·
Registered
513 Posts
i have 2 qlogic 10'' boxes under my cc back seat .....fits like a glove

1 - 20 of 30 Posts