Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to ask you guys for a favor. My site is fairly new, so I've been trying to get it out there on the net, but it hasen't been as productive as I had hoped!! I had about 9800 page views last month and not alot of orders. So I wanted to know if you guys could check out my site and tell me what you think! I know you guys have shopped around and I can count on you! I just need to know what I can do to attract more buyers. Like, are the prices too high, or is the site difficult to navigate through or what. Any info would be great!!
Thanks in advance!! :cheers:

·
Registered
514 Posts
I found the site very easy to naviate, and the prices are better than most Ive seen. But, shipping seems a little high. Other than that it looks ok.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bvstone1 said:
I found the site very easy to naviate, and the prices are better than most Ive seen. But, shipping seems a little high. Other than that it looks ok.
Well the shipping is automated, its s set to 10% of the total of the order with a minimum charge of like $6.00 because of UPS. They charge a minimum plus more for residential. Do you think thats fair?

·
Registered
727 Posts
Its simple & clean the way I like it. Not expecting it, I always jump when music is played when entering. I do have a problem when I go to buy, it throws my browser off like it’s not accepting cookies or something it quickly try’s to reload over & over with no data downloading. Other than that I think its great!

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Optimist said:
Its simple & clean the way I like it. Not expecting it, I always jump when music is played when entering. I do have a problem when I go to buy, it throws my browser off like it’s not accepting cookies or something it quickly try’s to reload over & over with no data downloading. Other than that I think its great!
Thats weird!! I'll have to look into that! So you think the music is a bad idea??

Thanks for the input!!

·
Registered
739 Posts
give it time

Many people on this board have either just got, or are getting a Titan. Give them a little time before they start ordering. The site looks okay although the titals don't line up with the pictures on the Titan parts site

·
Registered
105 Posts
also..keep in mind..that many like myself are at work and frankly I could do without the music...i had to panic and turn down my speakers...other than that....it looks great and after I pay my huge chunk of cash to the fed government (i guess they did not get enough from each paycheck....OUCH) I will visit again and buy something.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Titanparts1 said:
Thats weird!! I'll have to look into that! So you think the music is a bad idea??

Thanks for the input!!
I would only use the music if you can bring it way down.. Was watching an engine rebuild show the other night & couldn't stand the music so off went the show, & I play drums in a blues band. Reg. loading in the buy section, I brought Zone Alarm to low & accepted all cookies & it still doesn't load for me?

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
i think the site is good, not sure i like the music but the prices are good. are you still giving titan talk members the 450 plus shipping on the banks exhaust and thanks for giving the no bs pricing unlike every other retailer. thanks again and nice site :upsidedow

·
Registered
83 Posts
I really like the site, but don't care for the music. I don't like for a website to play music when I enter. Just my opinion

·
Registered
60 Posts
Titanparts1 said:
I want to ask you guys for a favor. My site is fairly new, so I've been trying to get it out there on the net, but it hasen't been as productive as I had hoped!! I had about 9800 page views last month and not alot of orders. So I wanted to know if you guys could check out my site and tell me what you think! I know you guys have shopped around and I can count on you! I just need to know what I can do to attract more buyers. Like, are the prices too high, or is the site difficult to navigate through or what. Any info would be great!!
Thanks in advance!! :cheers:
One more vote against music. With my sound all the way down I had to close immediately.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Titanparts1 said:
Well the shipping is automated, its s set to 10% of the total of the order with a minimum charge of like $6.00 because of UPS. They charge a minimum plus more for residential. Do you think thats fair?
No. was pricing out the XM product and shipping came to $50. Even for USPS when I know it wouldn't be more than $15. But for something that costs $40 and weighs 200lbs it would be way under.

I also vote to kill the music. Totally forgot. I'm so used to just killing it I had forgotten about it.

I also got the cookie error. I've never got that on any other site, and I know I don't specifically block your site, so I don't know why there was a problem.

·
Registered
514 Posts
One other things... do you take PayPal directly? That would sure be a good idea besides Credit Card. It looks like you take CC through PayPal... I guess to the consumer there isn't much difference except you'd need a PayPal account, which to some could be a hassle.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I hear you guys loud and clear!! I will get rid of the music. As for the cookies, there's nothing I can do, wich pisses me off!! It happens to every person who visits the site for the first time, and it explains how to fix it when it happens. You have to follow the instructions exactly, but only once, unless you erase all of your cookies on a regular basis!! I believe that you can pay with your paypal account and not just a credit card, but I will look into it!! As I said, it is a fairly new site and I really appreciate all of the input.

Thanks alot, I will try and take care of you guys in the future.
I'm addicted to this message board now!!

-Jamie

·
Registered
93 Posts
I think your site is fine - except for the music. :upsidedow

I was able to place an order using my Pay Pal without any problems. Only thing I noticed was that when browsing the items, the picture and the description/price don't always match up. I'm using Win XP with IE 6.0 when viewing your site.

I will be checking back from time to time to see what you have in the way of tonneau covers for the Titan. Do you have or is there a hard or soft cover that will work with the Utili-Tracks in the bed? I've found one or two that I liked but the tracks have to be removed from the bed which I don't want to do.

Looking forward to seeing updates!

Ricky Roberts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Titanparts1 said:
I hear you guys loud and clear!! I will get rid of the music. As for the cookies, there's nothing I can do, wich pisses me off!! It happens to every person who visits the site for the first time, and it explains how to fix it when it happens. You have to follow the instructions exactly, but only once, unless you erase all of your cookies on a regular basis!! I believe that you can pay with your paypal account and not just a credit card, but I will look into it!! As I said, it is a fairly new site and I really appreciate all of the input.

Thanks alot, I will try and take care of you guys in the future.
I'm addicted to this message board now!!

-Jamie
That's cool! I will be purchasing the XM kit and the front deflector. Even though my dealer offered me those items at "cost" with tax I believe it may be still higher than what I can get it from you for. (I plan on finding out, but I'm guessing it will be close).

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Canteen Titan said:
I think your site is fine - except for the music. :upsidedow

I was able to place an order using my Pay Pal without any problems. Only thing I noticed was that when browsing the items, the picture and the description/price don't always match up. I'm using Win XP with IE 6.0 when viewing your site.

I will be checking back from time to time to see what you have in the way of tonneau covers for the Titan. Do you have or is there a hard or soft cover that will work with the Utili-Tracks in the bed? I've found one or two that I liked but the tracks have to be removed from the bed which I don't want to do.

Looking forward to seeing updates!

Ricky Roberts
All of the info that I am getting right now says that Nissan's soft tonneau cover will work with the Utili-track system when they release it for sale hopefully later this month!!

·
Registered
497 Posts
:clap: :clap: :clap: the pic looks awsome! thats great we can just click it, now its even easier to buy parts. :upsidedow too bad i have to wait a month to get that banks system, hope your offer is still good till then. :cheers:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts