Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not the most organized person on this planet and I often suffer from it. Previously, I just forgot about meeting with friends and the worst that could happen I forgot about the birthday of relatives. But now I have a lot of responsibility in college and on internships, so I cann't break the deadline. I'm just trying to learn how to plan my time, so I am looking for information on the Internet. Here https://booksrun.com/blog/4-calendar-apps-for-staying-organized-at-college/ in this article 4 applications for time planning are well described, but I still don’t know how to manage time so that I can do everything. There is a planning method - 1 big deal, 3 medium, but constant tasks and 5 minor things that you can manage to do in a day. I only have time for these 5 little things. Perhaps this time planning method doesn't suit me and I would like to hear your opinion about time management.

·
Premium Member
18,927 Posts
I think you need to rearrange your time to learn how to use a spell checker, and bone up on punctuation. Probably ought to put that in the "1" category if you're trying to make a living as a spammer.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Determine what are the two [2] things that you MUST get done.
Do those first, after that the other stuff falls into place

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
4 Participants
Mach1tosh
Nissan Titan Forum
Nissan Titan Talk Forum is a community for truck owners to discuss the Titan Cummins, Warrior, Midnight Edition and more!
Full Forum Listing