Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i dont really know anything about the exhaust, so i need some help. i dont want to much interior noise but as deep as i can get. any suggestions to which exhaust i should get.

·
Premium Member
3,584 Posts
I second the Magnaflows! If you don't plan on getting headers, then definitely stick with the Magnaflow, the sound is exactly what you're looking for. It's pretty easy to install and the power and torque gains have been dyno-proven to be the best when using the stock air intake. Check out my sig link below if you want to see some pics and videos.

·
Registered
248 Posts
I've done quite a bit of research & have decided to go with Magnaflow. Check out their website www.magnaflow.com; they have a couple video clips representing the sound.

·
Premium Member
3,584 Posts
LpLove said:
Which would be the best tho if you did end up installing headers?
From what I've read, both Stillen and JBA designed their respective headers to work best with their exhaust systems as well as with an aftermarket air intake. Read the following post for some info a guy posted a while back. Several exhaust setups were tested, dyno'd and compared:

http://www.titantalk.com/forums/487354-post1.html

·
Registered
602 Posts
im looking for about the same thing an exhaust that sounds good and comes alive when i get on it but also quiet in the cab qwhen cruising down the road. thinking of just putting on a muffler and tip and go with factory from before the muffler what do u guys think. dont have alot to spend on it im buying tires this week too

·
Registered
602 Posts
i went with the flowmaster 40 and a 3" tip. like the new power but the drone from 55 to 70 ( cruising speed) sucks its loud

·
Registered
152 Posts
I like the Borla sound but not the tag. Decided to go with volant and am very pleased so far. First road trip yesterday. No droan. Minimally louder than stock at lower rpms.

·
Registered
602 Posts
just got an email and going to replace my flowmaster 40 with a zoomer and they want 299 just for the muffler

·
Registered
680 Posts
If you don't want it to be overly loud go with the Zoomers. The Zoomers is about as drone free as you can get, but still gives a deep burble at idle with a semi-aggressive tone while underway. At freeway speeds it is no louder then stock until you want it to be. IMHO its the best balance between compliance with an aggressivive refined tone.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts