Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've searched here, google, endless light bulb sites and have found nothing!
Does anybody know a replacement number for "personal light" bulbs? These are the bulbs in the back of the roof console on a crew cab.

The manual says they are: 2GL T2P
The bulb writing has 2 lines
1st line: OS12V
2nd line: 9WXw4D

I replaced my map lights in the front with LED's, and looking to replace these! They are 5w per the manual, and are wedge type bulbs (no base, just glass and wire).

The only thing I've been able to find is somebody on an Armada forum searching for the same information.
I'm going to order a couple different lights that are similar but don't want to get the wrong bulb if someone here knows a normal replacement part number!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Did you try going to AutoZone or Napa or Pep Boys or the like?

·
Super Moderator
159,630 Posts
All I can find in the service manual is what you already have. It's a 5 watt bulb. I'm sorry. I'll try to google a bit too.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for the help guys!
bconne1, I haven't been anywhere in person.. I've checked sylvania's website who doesn't even list the bulb at all, and various other sites including ebay with nothing!

I just can't believe this is that proprietary of a bulb! I've ordered a couple of different types of bulbs in hopes they work.
I drop the truck off at the dealership for a list of issues and I'm assuming when I get it back I'll just have to measure the bulb and see what I can come up with from VLEDS on ebay.
If I find a bulb # that works before somebody else on here I'll be sure to post it. I guess the factory bulbs just never burn out or everybody goes to the dealership for them since I can't find them anywhere!

·
Super Moderator
159,630 Posts
I wouldn't think they're proprietary at all. Maybe it's just the opposite. It's such a common bulb that it's not worth mentioning? :lol: I'm still looking.

·
Super Moderator
159,630 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
1 - 9 of 9 Posts