Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I'm 15 but when I turn 16 I am getting a job on a farm and I know from one of my friend's that working there you will make more than enough to pay for a Titan. So I am going to get a Titan then. But I need to know if when you do the conversion thing to make your headlight's blue will it change the color of deer eye's I want to know before I do get the truck and make the change then not like it.

·
Registered
9,147 Posts
Interesting.... An HID Kit is an HID Kit regardless of what vehicle you put it in so no matter what you buy, you'll have the same affect on Bambi's eyes depending on whatever HID Kit you decide to buy. This is more of a question about which HID Kit to buy rather than whether or not to buy a Titan, don't you think??? What other vehicles have you had in mind???

·
Banned
27,783 Posts
Uhhhhhh:huh:

Stay in school, go to college and buy a BMW....:rofl:

·
Premium Member
44,092 Posts
You're trying to spotlight hunt aren't you?
Where's the Game Warden when you need him?

·
Premium Member
22,370 Posts
Please tell me I am halucinating and didn't actually read this thread. I want my 17 seconds back.

·
Premium Member
141,094 Posts
Since when did a Titan cost less than 3000 bucks?

·
Super Moderator
37,029 Posts
Maybe he is talking about his GF???

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
No I am not trying to Fire hunt. I need to know because I dog hunt and want to know the difference between dog eye's and deer eye's I am not stupid enough to fire hunt.

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
No I am not trying to Fire hunt. I need to know because I dog hunt and want to know the difference between dog eye's and deer eye's I am not stupid enough to fire hunt.
You're just...unedjumicated enough to think the vehicle matters when it comes to the eye color? What does a Titan have to do with headlights and reflective eye color? Do you think putting Titan bulbs in an F-150 is going to change their eyes from red to green?

I knew Florida had some real special people, but this...I think this tops them all. :rofl:

·
Premium Member
37,152 Posts
You're just...unedjumicated enough to think the vehicle matters when it comes to the eye color? What does a Titan have to do with headlights and reflective eye color? Do you think putting Titan bulbs in an F-150 is going to change their eyes from red to green?

I knew Florida had some real special people, but this...I think this tops them all. :rofl:
Please do not stereotype and use this example as the general populus. :lol:

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Please do not stereotype and use this example as the general populus. :lol:
And YOU as a shining example would be better...... how? :rofl:

·
Super Moderator
160,800 Posts
To try to answer the OP's question, I don't think an HID kit would change the color of the eyes. The reflective color comes from the retina of the animal's eye which is why it's different on different animals. A whiter light won't change that reflected color. Now, if you went REALLY blue? :dunno: I still don't think it would.

·
Premium Member
37,152 Posts
And YOU as a shining example would be better...... how? :rofl:
I didn't say I was a shining example, just the general population. :ftard: :D

·
Premium Member
37,152 Posts
To try to answer the OP's question, I don't think an HID kit would change the color of the eyes. The reflective color comes from the retina of the animal's eye which is why it's different on different animals. A whiter light won't change that reflected color. Now, if you went REALLY blue? :dunno: I still don't think it would.
I think one of those little laser pointers would be his best bet.
It can be duct taped to the hood of the vehicle. Based on the height differences between a deer and a dog, it will either hit a forehead or it won't. :rofl:

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
The reason I asked this question is because I dog hunt and we spend most of our night looking for dog's after it get's to dark to shoot. I'm am not stupid enough to fire hunt, And I want to be a game warden when I grow up I think Fire Hunting is wrong and unethical. If you can't kill one in a tree stand or with dog's behind it don't try at all. I wanted to know because To me Deer has greenish blue eye's and dog's have whiteish eye's in head light's and I would like to know when I see one to go oh that's a deer I need to slow down and let him cross the road, or oh that is a dog I need to speed up and go catch him. and I just read one reply that said what other vehicle's have you had in mind. I want wither a new Nissan Titan(Before dodge take's it over and screw's it all up) like a 2008.5 or older. or a 2004 Ford F-150 or new. And don't stero type people just because the are from Florida because not everyone from here is stupid.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts