Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2008.5 Titan Pro4x 4×4. It's my first Titan. Just got it a week ago. 212k miles. Overall very solid. It feels awful at times though. Ball joints and sway links look shot for sure. Transmission mount, brakes and few other things.

Anyways, I have a center support bearing.. I feel that has to be my major sounds and vibration problem. Everything I see on any thread says that I should not have such an issue considering 4×4 models allegedly do not have a center support bearing.
Please someone fill me in.

And since you are still here, The truck sometimes sounds like a f**king Mac Truck when taking off. Not like a top fuel launch. I'm talking just a normal like sunday driving acceleration. Is that a normal thing?

By the way, Thank you for any and all input. Well maybe not all the input I might receive. But still appreciation for the effort.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Your swaybar bushings are probably also shot. Cheap to replace at about $6 each from your dealer.
If you replace those, along with your swaybar endlinks, you should notice a nice improvement in handling at the steering wheel as well as a decrease in some thunking/rattling.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts