Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello TT community,

I currently have a Procomp II lift with a PA body lift...I obviously need more height, maybe 2-3 inches. What can I do to gain that height? Any info is greatly appreciated!!!!

·
Registered
869 Posts
Replace the lift kit.

·
Registered
71 Posts
What he said ^^ For what you want, you need the PRG Extra Tall Lift which is a Fabtech lift with full length coilovers and a spacer. You'll be sittin' at about 12" lift when you're done

Reactions: ATitan05

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
What he said ^^ For what you want, you need the PRG Extra Tall Lift which is a Fabtech lift with full length coilovers and a spacer. You'll be sittin' at about 12" lift when you're done
Can't he just get the extended coil overs and bigger blocks? He already has the 6" lift. The extra tall kit comes with the 6" fabtech lift which he already has (procomp same thing).

Reactions: ATitan05

·
Registered
14,148 Posts
Bulletproof.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Does anyone know what Ed Fonzareli did to his truck to achieve that height? I'm diggin it!!!

·
Premium Member
37,152 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Really?...His truck just look 2-3 inches higher than mine...Maybe he just know how to work the camera!! LoL!!!!

·
Registered
899 Posts
He has the same thing as you listed, plus PRG UCAs and a 2" leveling spacer on top of his coilovers.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Can't he just get the extended coil overs and bigger blocks? He already has the 6" lift. The extra tall kit comes with the 6" fabtech lift which he already has (procomp same thing).
You have to have the Fabtech to do the extra tall lift because the fabtech spindles are slightly bigger/taller than the pro comps making everything work

1 - 10 of 10 Posts