Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I need new front struts!!!!!!!!! Daystar

I had the daystar lift installed on my LE 4x4 off road for about a week, and now I have two blown front Rancho struts. The bushing kit overextended my struts. The dealer will not cover under any warranty so I need to pay out of pocket for these bitches. Anyone have any idea how much they are and where I can get them besides the dealer?

·
Premium Member
2,369 Posts
I would guess your going to have to 'change' the strut to a longer setup. I would look into the Racho RS 9000 series.

Chris

·
Registered
16 Posts
What size lift kit did you install? Are you sure they were installed right? Please don't tell me it was the 2 1/2 inch leveling kit. Several Titan owners have installed that kit. Thanks

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No, i dont even want that lift anymore. I just want the truck the way it was before I got the kit.

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yea it was the 2 1/2 daystar. I dont care what anyone says, this kit is junk. The ride was ok unless you hit a bump. I must have hit too many bumps.

·
Banned
2,155 Posts
are you absolutely positive you installed it right? i know many people have put those daystar lift kits in and not one has had a problem. even some of our other titan owners who have lifted theirs with daystars haven't come across any problems. i will start a thread to see if anyone has experienced the same problems.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts