Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:banasex0r i NEED NOISE TO ANNOUNCE MY ENTRY. I am looking at the Banks CAT back exhaust... only difference is I plan to haul a boat so if I do do I do a single sided exhaust or a dual side exhaust??????? To keep the black crap off my boat while towing????:banasex0r :banasex0r

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
There won't be black if you use the banks. I've started using it at around 25k miles and so far at 75k its been very good to me. I love the noise and there is no drone for me. Anyone who rides with me always asks what type of exhaust it is and loves the roar. I personally love the noise when accelerating through traffic and under the tunnels. Just wait until you drive under the bridges and overpasses, your truck becomes the most distinct one there. Whenever I drive or enter my neighborhood, everyone knows its me driving. I also know when someone is in my truck starting it too, its VERY distinct. You can't mistake it

·
Premium Member
92,253 Posts
Banks will be one of the loudest entries into the aftermarket exhaust choices. You could also look at the Flowmaster 40's. I hear they're pretty loud, too.

·
Registered
12,510 Posts
Your not driving a diesel!! There wont be any black smoke. Banks is your kit. But be prepared for some serious cabin drone.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts