Nissan Titan Forum banner

I need some criticism...

2K views 27 replies 15 participants last post by  LilBun32 
#1 ·
How does the pic look I made of my truck? I jus barely finished it but I'm not sure if it looks like too much or what. Any type of criticism, good or bad, is welcome! :bouncy: BTW: If anyone wants a pic like that made I can do it...

#2 ·
I like it. I think it looks good. Would like the truck better leveled. Nice work

#3 ·
Looks pretty cool!!!

#5 ·
Pops said:
Looking GOOD!!! :futwice:

Maybe add some smoke coming from under the rear tires. :D - J/K
Pops, you do realize you just gave her the F U twice smiley, don't ya?? those aren't thumbs!!

#6 · (Edited)
Wow, that is pretty funny...
Pops, we know that you meant well......

Looks good to me...... :)

#8 · (Edited)
Pops said:
NO. I've thought those stupid things were a double thumbs-up and have been posting them like they're a good thing. Thanks!!!! :hahano:
you aren't the first! nice sig but some may ask to slim it down some.

oh, probably put the horse and bike pic side by side.. that should please the sigwhore

#11 ·
Pops said:
Any idea how much?? I read through the Sig requirements and it is also smaller than 54warrior's.
I fixed it for you Pappy!!!:hi:

#14 ·
I think the pic looks cool.

#15 ·
I need some criticism...

Are you sure?

#16 ·
Pops said:
Any idea how much?? I read through the Sig requirements and it is also smaller than 54warrior's.

Way to drop some dimes. J/K gotta give you mada owners some grief.

#19 ·
DeadRiver said:

oh, probably put the horse and bike pic side by side.. that should please the sigwhore

I wanted to put my hrse and bike side by side but I don't know how. and wat is this world comin to? there's hors, manhors. and now sighors? pssh! sum funny mess...

#20 ·
DeadRiver said:

Sigwhore? You don't mean the ALL photos combined, no matter how many, should not be larger than 300x200 guy? I think I know him! :lol:

#23 ·
LilBun32 said:
were u talkin but my sig bein tooo big? I'm confuzled!!!
ALL sig pics on here should be contained to 300x200 to conform to forum rules.

http://www.titantalk.com/forums/nissan-titan-news/25752-signature-image-rules.html

Image Dimensions:

.....Your signature image size is limited to 300 pixels in width by 200 pixels in
.....height. To determine your image's dimensions, simply right click over the
.....image and view its properties. We are slightly flexible with this rule, for
.....example a 310x205px image is acceptable. The moderators will help you
.....determine if your image size is appropriate.

Number of images:

.....You may use more than one image, but regardless of the number of
.....images, their combined total dimensions must not exceed the maximum
.....allowable image size. (ex. widthA + widthB <= 300 pixels)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.