Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok here are my choices and in order of importance:

White
Canteen
Gray
Black

The darker colors are beautiful especially the black but really not pratical IMO in S. FL with the sun and heat.

White is a great looking color but a bit popular, I see white trucks all the time along with the Gray it seems that alot of dodge owners have gray.

The more and more I see the Canteen Green the more I am liking it, and it doesn't seem to be a real popular color hence it will not be seen alot on the rd.

So thats the reasoning behind it for me at least. I have to make a decision its a hard one, the easy part was picking the TITAN :cheers:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
497 Posts
green looks like a awsome color, they all do except white imo. the titans to purty to be such a boring color. by grey i assume you mean silver? if so then i think it looks the best with the chrome front grille, it stands out quite a bit on the darker colors.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
93 Posts
Cienfuegos said:
Ok here are my choices and in order of importance:

White
Canteen
Gray
Black

The darker colors are beautiful especially the black but really not pratical IMO in S. FL with the sun and heat.

White is a great looking color but a bit popular, I see white trucks all the time along with the Gray it seems that alot of dodge owners have gray.

The more and more I see the Canteen Green the more I am liking it, and it doesn't seem to be a real popular color hence it will not be seen alot on the rd.

So thats the reasoning behind it for me at least. I have to make a decision its a hard one, the easy part was picking the TITAN :cheers:
If you like the Canteen Green, check out my pics I posted in the Pictures section of this forum. http://www.titantalk.com/showthread.php?p=120260#post120260 I was able to get some good shots yesterday and this might sway you away from the white a little more! :coolsmile I like the white too but of the Titan's I've been seeing on the dealer lots, there haven't been a lot of the green trucks and it's kinda cool having something that is a little different from everything else on the road. Like the Titan isn't different?!

:cheers:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
46 Posts
Dude

Got the same problem-down to 2 choices-white or canteen-my last 2 explorers were white and a toyota that was black-showed every little scratch-the white always looks clean even when filthy-but getting tired of the white-plus the white on the Titan doesn't look as glossy as on my other SUV's-so more and more leaning to Canteen-plus its inbetwwen dark and light-check the thread "Dickny" about the lid on his Titan-click on the link and you will see a Titan Canteen with a lid-think you will be sold on the Canteen-let me know.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
497 Posts
GREEN ! it looks purtier then white and is more unique, imo. when i went to buy one i wanted smoke or green and came home with silver lol the evil salesman made me test drive it, i couldnt wait and it was either it or a stripped down white one lol.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Canteen Titan said:
If you like the Canteen Green, check out my pics I posted in the Pictures section of this forum. http://www.titantalk.com/showthread.php?p=120260#post120260 I was able to get some good shots yesterday and this might sway you away from the white a little more! :coolsmile I like the white too but of the Titan's I've been seeing on the dealer lots, there haven't been a lot of the green trucks and it's kinda cool having something that is a little different from everything else on the road. Like the Titan isn't different?!

:cheers:

Ya I decided to post this thread after looking at your pics...... when I went to the dealer to look at the Morano for my sister, I really liked the canteen green.

I am soo torn :teethmast
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
67 Posts
Although I purchased the Smoke, I believe that the Canteen looks awesome in the SE and LE, The chrome accents really bring that color to life. I originally wanted the white but changed at the last minute. The green metallic paint look fantastic at night under the dealer lights. If you are considering a XE Canteen a local dealer near Atlanta will probably make you a invoice deal on it! Congrats in advance on your new Titan you will love it!.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
56 Posts
I have the canteen green. The color really looks good on the truck. You will not be disappointed.

D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
136 Posts
the green doesnt look too good for me...reminds me of vomit haha.I'm going to get the Galaxy Black color or the Shadow(grayish) color
:cheers:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,062 Posts
Where's Deepwater?
Just kidding! I like the green as well. But Deepwater is my first choice. I love that color. both of them are new colors that you just dont see around! And they look great!! Hope you find what your looking for!! :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
155 Posts
Well I had two choices. One was smoke and you can see what I ended up with. I love the white and do find it easier to keep claen. You go with your gut and you will love it. I would like to have one in every color!! Good luck :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
190 Posts
I have and love my silver. I had a dream the other night that someone totaled my silver in the driveway. I went out and replaced it with a red just like Briar's. I also think that Blondies white is very good looking.

Tony B
Silver CC LE
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
183 Posts
They are all incredible color choices!

Aren't the lighter colors (silver, white) more likely to be hit by stupid people who should not have driver's licenses?

I'll go search for the data - if that'll help sway the decision.

Uh, what color is your dog? That may influence your choice - so he/she looks good riding in the back...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
BearBrawn said:
They are all incredible color choices!

Aren't the lighter colors (silver, white) more likely to be hit by stupid people who should not have driver's licenses?

I'll go search for the data - if that'll help sway the decision.

Uh, what color is your dog? That may influence your choice - so he/she looks good riding in the back...
Here is a pic of my dog


:teethmast
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,122 Posts
Good luck picking a color, I know I'm not happy with the selection. I started another color thread because I did not see this one.

Although I may end up with a Red Brawn, the Canteen Green is about the only other color I would pick, well that is unless the Copper had the dark grey interior and not that weird 2-tone thing...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10 Posts
Go with the Copper (don't know why they call it Copper .... originally it was Metallic Sand Beige, and the now Sedona was Copper) ... I know it isn't on your list, but it will go well with your dog.

Forced to choose from your list, I would go with either the Canteen or Smoke (assuming that Gray = Smoke). Both look great, but Smoke seems to be very popular .... dare to be different.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
OK I got it down to two colors

Canteen Green
Smoke Gray



My reasons for not choosing other original choices:

White hides the lines of the truck and is a popular color among vehicles
Black in FL is to hot, and shows dirt too fast
Silver hides the chrome accents of the truck which I enjoy

Reasons for the final two:

These two colors are similar in shades as far as darktones
The Smoke shows off the Chrome in much the same way as the black
There is not a big contrast on the tailgate with the black trim
They are both metalic paint and look good in the sun
I have had previous experiance with a metalic grey on my Lexus and enjoyed the color alot.
Not a lot of people have the Canteen Green
Smoke hides dirt better than black but still gives off that dark color elegance(sp)

So thats my reasoning: :teethmast
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
93 Posts
Pics of Canteen Green Titan

ckat said:
Got the same problem-down to 2 choices-white or canteen-my last 2 explorers were white and a toyota that was black-showed every little scratch-the white always looks clean even when filthy-but getting tired of the white-plus the white on the Titan doesn't look as glossy as on my other SUV's-so more and more leaning to Canteen-plus its inbetwwen dark and light-check the thread "Dickny" about the lid on his Titan-click on the link and you will see a Titan Canteen with a lid-think you will be sold on the Canteen-let me know.
http://www.titantalk.com/showthread.php?t=9910

Here are pics of my Canteen Green truck - in case you haven't seen them. I've had white and black trucks in the past & really one is as hard as the other to keep clean. The white ends up with black streaks from the rubber moldings and the black, well you know what black is like! Honestly the green hasn't been that bad and I've had an Emerald Green pickup as well that wasn't as bad as the black. Good luck and keep us posted on what you buy!

:cheers:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,763 Posts
SMOKE (nuff said)
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Top