Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok after I get my tru-trac, my next mod is either going to be a front level, or a rear drop level. I have a 2WD truck, so is the leveling kit (lifted front) a dumb idea? I just am torn to which look I like better. I even thought about a 4 to 6 inch lift on the truck, but a buddy of mine told me that it would be stupid to do that to a 2WD. I just put the step bars on and I wonder what they would look like with the rear lowering springs/leveler. I guess even another option is the 2/3 drop kit. I really dont know what I want.. lol Any suggestions and opinions are appreciated.

·
Registered
34,397 Posts
My choice would be the front leveling kit! Dropping a truck is not my thing!

·
Registered
265 Posts
the majority of the people who lift 4wd trucks aren't even getting use out of the extra clearance after lifting. generally, lifting trucks is for looks whether 4wd or 2wd. if u search on here you might even find that there are more 2wd lifted titans than 4wd.

·
Premium Member
59,070 Posts
IMO level it and put the Armada front lip on it. It makes the truck look much better.

·
Registered
691 Posts
i actually lifted for clearance for larger tires

but Kartman is correct

dont drop it
that also inst my thing

i think droping it is like making a TRUCK into a car or Subaru

i got nothing against Subaru

but they (like Honda) do not make trucks

by the way
i am starting a new site
it is a forum like this one but i am an off-roader (if money will alow)

come take a look linky

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
If you lived here I'd give you a ride in my 2wd....Those nasty thoughts of dropping would melt away in the first corner, let alone dip or bump...Want a truck that you'll enjoy driving everyday? Take a good look at Greg's 4" Performance kit!
Start here:

http://www.prgproducts.com/

·
Registered
674 Posts
Lift it....the level kit in the front does alot for the looks.....also a huge percent of the guys on here that do 4 and 6 and 7 inch lift are doing them on 2 wheel drive trucks.

·
Premium Member
2,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ok so everyone says lift it....

·
Premium Member
2,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeah I know what you mean, but with the 2WD, I would be afraid to take it off road, unless I had a tow strap and a buddy with 4WD!

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Overide said:
I have a 2WD truck, so is the leveling kit (lifted front) a dumb idea? I just am torn to which look I like better. I even thought about a 4 to 6 inch lift on the truck, but a buddy of mine told me that it would be stupid to do that to a 2WD.
mild lift w/good shocks is an excellent upgrade, 4wd or 2wd .... your buddy is not very bright

·
Premium Member
2,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Nice lol you could never convince him of that....

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
jack that $hit to the sky! no offense to you, but your friend is a total douche if he thinks dropping it looks good. and it depends what you like to do. if you're a drag guy then yes drop it (gotta stick to that pavement), but there should be no other reason to drop it 2WD or 4WD.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Level it with rims and tires can't go wrong.

·
Super Moderator
93,868 Posts
If it were mine, I would go with a leveling kit from PRG

·
Super Moderator
93,868 Posts
Nissan Mike said:
Lift it,at the very least,you'll see more titties!
:rofl: what other reason could there be?

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
Arachnid said:
:rofl: what other reason could there be?
and because fat chicks can't get into lifted trucks

1 - 20 of 20 Posts