Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
A couple more pictures of teh bed and engine.

truck was bought from a friend that I work with. She and her husband are trying to move to WA state to become insurance agents and wanted to get rid of the payment. I traded them my Grand cherokee and $. I am SOOO happy!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
14,534 Posts
Looks like a big kid with his new toys

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Check out the reflection in the 2nd picture. I really like how that turned out!

200 hours on the Deere. Mostly loader and mowing work. I also use it to take care of the snow in the winter and it gets my freight loads off the semis.

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Nice Combo - the blade looks like it fits perfectly with the Titan bed too. Congrats!!

·
Registered
392 Posts
Love the pics, and welcome if I haven't already. I am biased on both!! Own a Titan and work for Deere(the construction side)!!

·
Registered
41,353 Posts
Alright I'm officially jealous.

I want a tractor, and that is a nice one!

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Now you need to put a john deere green stripe on your ride or put a nissan embelem on the deere.

·
Registered
978 Posts
very nice set-up, which of the two costs more? Do the tires on your tractor mark up the lawn much?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Actually the one season used 36 hour 3320 Deere, new 72" 7-iron MMM (mid mount mower for the un-tractorly inclined), mid pto, and the 300X loader cost more than the used '06 Titan SE king cab with just under 13K miles.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Hate to hijack the thread, but how much did you pay for the deere if you don't mind telling? Its a purchase ill be making within the next couple years and just wondering what they are going for. By the way nice truck and tractor.

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
nice truck man, you're gonna love it, as if you didn't already know that

·
Registered
88 Posts
That's some decent lookin country you live in too. I can't wait to get out of the city...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts