Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
31,154 Posts
What a bunch of fags !!!

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
You guys are too young to remember, but once every manufacturer offered a litter basket. Some went on the tranny hump, some attached to a dash knob. They came in every color as long as it was black.

·
Premium Member
31,154 Posts
BKW said:
You guys are too young to remember, but once every manufacturer offered a litter basket. Some went on the tranny hump, some attached to a dash knob. They came in every color as long as it was black.
You are right BKW...I now remember my grandmother used to get a new car pretty often and all of them had a litter bag/basket....The back of the CC is my trashcan until i stop and put it in the garbage....
I still think they are really cute in the ridgeline though...:huh: :upsidedow

·
Registered
461 Posts
I don't see the big deal, I think it's a good idea especially for the unfortunate ones with irratable bowel syndrome or if you just have to take a sh!t. It looks like the perfect size to handle a few terds...

·
Registered
140 Posts
I thought it was one of those crazy laws that you had to have place to put trash in your car. I guess to cut down on littering.

·
Registered
126 Posts
BKW said:
I remember that my granmother had a Dodge swinger with a black trashcan I think it had like 2 little sandbag type things one on each side to keep it from falling over.

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
I have a trash can in my truck.....its called the window. My wife uses her door pocket of her Ody as a trash can, empties it every time she gets gas. If I did that, it would always be empty, I'm always at a gas station.

·
Registered
322 Posts
stlblues said:
I have a trash can in my truck.....its called the window. My wife uses her door pocket of her Ody as a trash can, empties it every time she gets gas. If I did that, it would always be empty, I'm always at a gas station.
I would rather you put the trash where it belongs. No harm intended.

·
Super Moderator
159,622 Posts
stlblues said:
I hope you're kidding and I'm just not getting the joke?

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
im sure blues was kidding....but let those who have never, ever littered, cast the first stone.

now, back on point, if i had one of those ghey trashcans, id have to kick my own a$$.

·
Registered
5,748 Posts
Power rear window + bed of truck = giant trash can. Sometimes it's self emptying! But seriously, the door pockets are fine. I throw the heavy stuff out the rear window into the bed. I just clean out the bed every time I wash the truck.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts