Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys this is my first thread on here!! I have been really considering getting a new truck for a while, and came upon this forum, and alot of the advice and tips on here have really led me to want to get one. Im 17, and Looking to get my truck as kind of an early graduation present. Right Now im driving a Black Single Cab Dodge, wit 22s, Flowmasters, Cold Air Intake, System, Shaved down, and billet grille. The dad has agreed to get one, due to their saftey ratings, and everything else, and just bc the single cab truck does not have enough room. Theres a Charcoal Grey Titan in Shreveport, that I am most likely getting saturday. Im very excited,:futwice: and really wondered what the first thing I shoudl do to it is. So any tips are welcome. Thanx

·
Registered
83 Posts
Congrats. I just picked up mine a few days ago and I love it.

As far as what to do first, allowing better breathing for your motor is generally among the easiest and cheapest performance upgrades you can do for any vehicle. Maybe tint, a bed cover, spray-on liner, or lift kit if your more interested in a visual upgrade.

·
Registered
514 Posts
You know that red smiley face is giving everyone two middle fingers. Welcome to the forum I don't think you meant to give the bird out.

·
Registered
2,714 Posts
Congradulations, I also traded in a single cab ram 1500, and love the extra room.

·
Registered
294 Posts
welcome and congrats. the first thing to do is go with a nice exhaust then a c.a.i then get ready to battle the competition but dont let the power get to ya. be safe

·
Premium Member
141,094 Posts
I hope you have some big biceps. Titans are heavy.:jester:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts