Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a no fear edition titan, lifted 6inches on 35s, i want to regear it so that the gears match the tires/lift. also will it still be able to tow?, will it gain more hp? And i went to 4wheel parts they said theres nothin out to regear it only for chevys, fords, and toyotas. Thanks sorry if this was posted already i am new to the site and love my titan but i wanna get better mpg and hopfully more hp after i regear. help!! thanksss

·
Registered
12,754 Posts
He is right, nothing available for gear for the titan yet. It won't gain hp, but will make it easier to tow.

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
haha u and everyone else with a lifted titan want new gears..
why wont someone just make them?
i would assume there is PLENTY of demand for them now!

·
Registered
199 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
You have trouble even with the 3.36 gears??? I tow no problem with my 35's, I just keep it in 4th when towing and use another tranni cooler. It takes off pretty good from a stoplight.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
BigJ said:
You have trouble even with the 3.36 gears??? I tow no problem with my 35's, I just keep it in 4th when towing and use another tranni cooler. It takes off pretty good from a stoplight.
were do i get another tranny cooleer and how much how do i put it on

·
Registered
199 Posts
You can order a kit from Stillen. They're also coming up with an new all aluminum radiator. I have 35's and tow heavy too. If you're tranny starts heating up just downshift. High rpms keep the tranny cool. Best combo is both the radiator and tranny oil cooler.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ooo thankss i have a diesel too lol gas for that is almost worse than my titan lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts