Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,635 Posts
hold on.. i just looked at the website for the first time.. they want 400 for the cd and cable !??!?!? why doesnt someone just buy the cd and make a million copies for us ? lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
145 Posts
killcatzforfun said:
hold on.. i just looked at the website for the first time.. they want 400 for the cd and cable !??!?!? why doesnt someone just buy the cd and make a million copies for us ? lol
That is for the Cypher software. You could burn a disk but without the cable it is worthless. That program will do some minor tweaking but it mainly for logging. If you are looking for a tune,click on there services tab. You will see the option to schedule time for a custom tune(you take your truck to Austin,TX) or a mail in service. The mail in service is where you remove your ECU and send it to them for them to reflash.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,635 Posts
well when they make a shop in florida ill pay them.. untill then ill try and find ways around actualy going to them to get it done because i dont wanna wait lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
145 Posts
killcatzforfun said:
well when they make a shop in florida ill pay them.. untill then ill try and find ways around actualy going to them to get it done because i dont wanna wait lol
Pull out your ECU tomorow(Wednesday) ship it carrier of your choice overnight. They will get it on Thursday,flash it and overnight FedEx it back to you. Friday get it back in your truck and enjoy the weekend.

Or, you can order the Stillen VKPRO and wait until.........
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,635 Posts
cardman said:
Pull out your ECU tomorow(Wednesday) ship it carrier of your choice overnight. They will get it on Thursday,flash it and overnight FedEx it back to you. Friday get it back in your truck and enjoy the weekend.

Or, you can order the Stillen VKPRO and wait until.........

i dont know... it would be nice but im not going to take my ecu out, and whens vkpro coming out ? i lent my mom 700 bucks for a new fence and im not sure when ill get that but when i do thats my titan money...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
145 Posts
killcatzforfun said:
i dont know... it would be nice but im not going to take my ecu out, and whens vkpro coming out ? i lent my mom 700 bucks for a new fence and im not sure when ill get that but when i do thats my titan money...
Taking the ECU out is'nt as bad as you may think. If you were to get the VKPRO you will almost that to install it. As far as when it(VKPRO) is coming out, it is suppose to start shipping out the end of this month. We will see soon I guess.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,635 Posts
yeah.. i gotta read up on the vkpro again i already forgot what you get out of it
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
116 Posts
I sent Stillen an email inquiring about the release date for the 07 VKPRO and Kyle mailed me back saying it would be sometime early 2008.
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top