Nissan Titan Forum banner

I Want a turbo I need some help though

703 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  nyc2005armada 
#1 ·
Hey there I'm tired of getting beat in races barely by little cars with some turbo i can keep up with them perfect but towards the end im loosing in the race and i have been wanted to put some turbo in my truck anyways so im looking for a complete kit that will give me that extra boost i need i don't know anything about the kits for the t's so any help would be much appreciated

#2 ·
Dude good luck I have wanted a turbo for a long time for my titan and all you will get here is dont do it and it is due to our Transmissions not being able to hold all the tq. I have looked and called STS turbo and they have a Kit for over 8000 and I am pretty sure they use UpRev to tune it. Also, look on clubtitan.org and they are more of the performance croud. There are a few guys on here with turbos but it has cost them $$$$$ of dollars. Just get Long tube headers and UpRev and you will be happy with the performance gain trust me look at my sig.

Reactions: gweasel77
#4 ·
There is only one person that has successful put a turbo on his truck, and that is TOOMNYMODS, look for his videos on youtube, or use the search feature here or on clubtitan. He spent lots of money on the fabrication of the turbo system, and also went through 4 transmissions. If you have the money then go ahead and spend it, but you are better off getting headers, cams, exhaust and some laughing gas. Just remember, you have a truck, not a rice rocket, your truck is close to triple the weight of those rice rockets.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.