Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

6.6 Liter duramax diesel, Allison 6 speed auto, front and rear lockers, Stock 35in mudders, "custom" stock rims, Fox suspension, bed side cargo boxes, bed lights, exhaust built into bumper, led lights, hood scoops, low profile clearance lights, automatic powered cab, bed, and tailgate steps, and FULL UNDER CARRIAGE SKID PLATES...i wish i had money:crybaby:

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
GMC pretty much took the best features of the raptor and power wagon and added a diesel and ran with it. I think they did an amazing job. It looks like a TANK

·
Registered
686 Posts
I'm pretty sure I could find a spot in my garage for this....LOL

·
Registered
17,713 Posts
Only one downside... The front end looks like a 2 dollar hooker. The rest of that truck is sick though

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Only one downside... The front end looks like a 2 dollar hooker. The rest of that truck is sick though
I kinda like the front...has that IN-YOUR-FACE style like the raptor's big *** FORD grille. Either way i could easily look past it if need be. I am in love with this thing.

·
Registered
855 Posts
when is it suposed to come out?

·
Registered
179 Posts
Hope you got 75k to spare. That thing is gonna be expensive !!!!!

Reactions: Juday

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
I'll take the Power Wagon any day over this truck. GM tried to take the best parts of both the Raptor and Power Wagon and created a truck that isn't good at either one. I don't think too many guys want to be tossing around a $75,000 and an 8,500 lbs. truck at high speeds in the desert. And with IFS, this thing isn't going to keep up with the Power Wagon off road. The amount of articulation isn't even going to be close in comparison. Not to mention, the extra weight of the diesel will sink this truck in mud, or soft terrain situations. (One of the reasons there isn't a diesel offered in the Power Wagon.) Also, where's the winch on this truck?....:bangit:

It doesn't matter though, since GM never stays true to their concept designs. If this thing were to ever reach the production line (which it never will), it will be nothing like what you see here...:ftard:

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
I love this truck. I like the clearance lights mounted in behind the windshield too. clean

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
I'll take the Power Wagon any day over this truck. GM tried to take the best parts of both the Raptor and Power Wagon and created a truck that isn't good at either one. I don't think too many guys want to be tossing around a $75,000 and an 8,500 lbs. truck at high speeds in the desert. And with IFS, this thing isn't going to keep up with the Power Wagon off road. The amount of articulation isn't even going to be close in comparison. Not to mention, the extra weight of the diesel will sink this truck in mud, or soft terrain situations. (One of the reasons there isn't a diesel offered in the Power Wagon.) Also, where's the winch on this truck?....:bangit:

It doesn't matter though, since GM never stays true to their concept designs. If this thing were to ever reach the production line (which it never will), it will be nothing like what you see here...:ftard:
another reason the power wagon doesnt have a deisel is because the intercooler sits where the bumper mounted winch is mounted so that may be a reason the the gmc doenst have a winch

Reactions: Juday

·
Banned
1,550 Posts
All the trucks have the same purpose but at the same time diffrent purpose

Raptor- Baja/speed

Power Wagon- Trails/rock stuff.

The GMC- I would like the best, because its a diesel.

If the PW was diesel i would get it...

·
Registered
315 Posts
Bad azz truck!!!! Would definitely take this over a POS Power Wagon!!! Talk about Fugly!!!

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Would definitely take this over a POS Power Wagon!!! Talk about Fugly!!!
POS Power Wagon?.......Really? There isn't a stock truck made that can come close to the places that truck will travel. Hell, there aren't many modified trucks that can keep up without spending GOBS of money.

* Built on the 2500 series Ram.
* 5.7L HEMI©
* 4.56 ring and pinion gearing front and rear.
* TracRite GTL locker in rear and TracRite EL locker in the front w/ in-cab controls.
* 40mm Bilstein Monotube gas charged shocks on all four corners.
* Electronic in-cab sway bar (AAM Smart Bar) disconnect for 32" of articulation (655 on the RTI).
* Undercarriage skidplates for steering damper, transfer case, fuel tank.
* Fore and aft skid bars between skidplates.
* 12,000 pound Warn winch. (Actually a 15,000 pound winch)
* 33" BFG All Terrain KOs.
* Modified Alcoa rims to provide stronger bead seating.
* Softened throttle response in 4-Lo for better control.
* 160 amp alternator and 750 amp battery.

The Power Wagon is FAR from being a POS....

·
Registered
233 Posts
They will never build this truck.

·
Registered
58 Posts
TO Bad its made in MEX not the US Or I would look at it I live about 8 miles from the GM plant and have fishing buddys that work there the just make the ext cab not the 4 door witch is made in MEX Can you say NAFTA ! Good luck with that
Just my 2cents .

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
First off the Power Wagon is a beast ROCK CRAWLER and not a POS except for the s*** HEMI which gets horrible mpg, my buddy's 2WD HEMI 1500 gets 11mpg stock.

Second this thing is a beast at what it is designed for...NOT DESERT RACING and NOT ROCK CRAWLING, the desginer said they had rock crawling in mind over the desert racing but it was more designed for the guys that need an OFF ROAD capable HAULING vehicle, such as farmers, ranchers, hunters, and people that live in the mountains driving on back roads with heavy loads. There for it is an excellent design for what they intended...and would beat the hell out of the 6.2 Triton or 5.7 Hemi at hauling anything.

They took the FOX suspension from the raptor, front and rear lockers from the power wagon and then added a diesel...thus taking the best parts of both trucks.

If you need to haul things in nonpaved areas then this is just for you.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts