Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to buy a set of big tow mirrors. Heated and electric. Dont have to be memory or power fold because I dont have that option unless you sell me the switch too. I would prefer chrome or the charcoal caps (if they make them to match the charcoal), but black works too. Let me know what you have I am ready to buy asap.

·
Registered
5 Posts
i bought a 2010 Titan CrewCab LE about a week ago and i want to replace my Chrome Big Tow Mirrors with the LE Power Folding Mirrors. If i replace them soon, would you want to buy them? Are the mirrors you currently have the Power Folding mirrors from an LE? IF not, is there anyone out there that has some Power Fold Mirrors that would fit an LE?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i bought a 2010 Titan CrewCab LE about a week ago and i want to replace my Chrome Big Tow Mirrors with the LE Power Folding Mirrors. If i replace them soon, would you want to buy them? Are the mirrors you currently have the Power Folding mirrors from an LE? IF not, is there anyone out there that has some Power Fold Mirrors that would fit an LE?
Ya I would be interested for sure. I really wanted the chrome ones so that is exactly what I am looking for. I would have to do some research. i have heard the plugs are different for the LE and SE. Ill look into it more. PM me and we can possibly set something up. I want to do it as soon as possible. My truck is getting a huge make over right now.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts