Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
All right, maybe not anything. But after having to tow my 5200lb Chevy from Phx. to Boise, ID, I would put just about anything behind my Titan. I took the advice and had the rear diff fluid changed before we left. After we got all the way to the Utah border I had absolutely no doubt that the truck would do great. Even up and down MULTIPLE 6% grades and even passing a few times, it did great. We averaged about 65-70mph and had to downshift a few times to get up the long hills, but otherwise, I could barely tell the 7500lb load was there. This was our first real road trip with the truck and it was so comfortable and easy to drive long distances, that the first day we drove for over 14 hours, woke up the next day and drove another 8 hours, dropped off the truck/trailer, drove to Portland, OR (8 hours) to see family, drove back to Boise to pick up the trailer (empty) and drove all the way back to Phoenix last night. Then this morning loaded up the Titan with the scrap from stripping the roof on my patio. The truck didn't even whine! THANKS NISSAN!:cheers: Did I mention I love my truck!

Attachments

·
Registered
978 Posts
well done! what kind of gas mileage did you average?

·
Registered
578 Posts
Any thing huh......

seriously though thats cool ive been wanting to tow something with my titan but I haven't got anything to tow.

·
Registered
599 Posts
A Dually Yota What The Heck Lol

·
Registered
662 Posts
These things are beast.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I think I averaged around 11-12mpg. I didn't figure it out exactly, I'm afraid to find out!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts