Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I got into my Titan this morning the word "ice" came up on the compass on my rearview mirror instead of the normal "north, south, east, west" directions. What's this all about?

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
It means, based on temp, you could have "ICE" on the road. I didn't know it got that cold in LA.

·
Registered
823 Posts
When I got into my Titan this morning the word "ice" came up on the compass on my rearview mirror instead of the normal "north, south, east, west" directions. What's this all about?

It's funny you bring that up because mine did the same thing this morning which is the first time I've noticed it.

·
Premium Member
4,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Derwud said:
It means, based on temp, you could have "ICE" on the road. I didn't know it got that cold in LA.
I live in north Louisiana and it got down to the low 20's last night. We get a little snow almost every winter but it hardly ever "sticks". What I fear most are the much too common hail storms around here. :ugh:

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
Read yours owners manual...... :teethmast

·
Registered
205 Posts
I Live in El Cajon, Ca. which is about 20 miles east of Downtown San Diego
and we do get ice on the windshields overnight this time of year. I'll keep an eye on the rearview mirror.

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
I took a Titan to Big Bear and have a picture of the mirror with a Reading of "ICE". It was 28 degrees.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts