Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Raspberry is my new crack. It's so good. Problem is that I can't find it anywhere but at restaurants. Does anyone know if its sold at a store? It is made by Lipton

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
sonic....have you tried simply lemonade: with raspberry? ITS DA BOMB

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sonic....have you tried simply lemonade: with raspberry? ITS DA BOMB
I haven't. I'll try it next time. I don't normally drink tea. I used to drink alot of soda instead but a friend told me raspberry tea is healthy. Its good stuff. I just can't find it at stores to make at home

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
I haven't. I'll try it next time. I don't normally drink tea. I used to drink alot of soda instead but a friend told me raspberry tea is healthy. Its good stuff. I just can't find it at stores to make at home
no its not. that is the raspberry ice tea you like at the restaurants has more sugar then soda. so pretty much to make it clear to ya a glass of raspberry ice tea from Lipton has more sugar than a glass of coke......trust i work at 3 restaurants.........lol

·
Registered
801 Posts
its not healthy that is for sure but I have seen it in a few stores

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What the? Its not? Dammit, someone misguided me big time :bangit:

·
Registered
9,568 Posts
heh, not all tea has more sugar than soda, hell not all tea is even sweetened by sugar. I don't like drinking soda because it feels like there is a film on my teeth after drinking it because it is so sweet. The only way I drink coke anymore is diluted with rum :D

Pedal, try the Snapple fruit flavored teas. You can find them at lots of stores. I like the Snapple Peach.

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
We had this stuff in Afghanistan.. Called "San Bendinto" or some crap. It was amazing "tea". When the sun was kicking your azz nothing in the world would hit the spot like a gallon of that stuff. Ive seen it in one store here in the states. And its pricy.

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
Pedal, try the Snapple fruit flavored teas. You can find them at lots of stores. I like the Snapple Peach.
Be careful with snapple. most of the popular are drinks are worse than drinking coke. the teas like you mentioned however are a little better. If I were you, i'd stick to water or any kind of juice that's not from concentrate. haven't had a soda in a 6 months and lost 30 pounds...:thumbsup:

·
Registered
9,568 Posts
Be careful with snapple. most of the popular are drinks are worse than drinking coke. the teas like you mentioned however are a little better. If I were you, i'd stick to water or any kind of juice that's not from concentrate. haven't had a soda in a 6 months and lost 30 pounds...:thumbsup:

snapple is actually not so bad anymore. They replaced all of their old drinks with newer ones. No high fructose corn syrup anymore. I used to drink the arizona iced teas a lot, and those things were (other than being huge) loaded with that stuff. On the snapple bottle:

FILTERED WATER, SUGAR, CITRIC ACID, TEA, NATURAL FLAVORS.

not bad really

·
Banned
1,504 Posts
snapple is actually not so bad anymore. They replaced all of their old drinks with newer ones. No high fructose corn syrup anymore. I used to drink the arizona iced teas a lot, and those things were (other than being huge) loaded with that stuff. On the snapple bottle:

FILTERED WATER, SUGAR, CITRIC ACID, TEA, NATURAL FLAVORS.

not bad really
Yeah the lemon tea Arizona iced tea was good. But it got repetitive after awhile. I drank them alot on my breaks. When i worked for Publix Supermarkets as a bagger.

·
Registered
9,528 Posts
Raspberry is my new crack. It's so good. Problem is that I can't find it anywhere but at restaurants. Does anyone know if its sold at a store? It is made by Lipton
Make Ice Tea, add raspberry syrup... done. Add some lemon juice and or soda if you like it more acidic or bubbly. Not hard to make it yourself.

I like "unsweet" iced tea... I can drink that $hit by the gallon.

·
Registered
3,655 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Feels good on a freaking 110'+ day to drive by Sonics on the way from work to school and sip on one of those to and during class.

Oh and only paying cents for them because it's their "Happy Hour"

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
Feels good on a freaking 110'+ day to drive by Sonics on the way from work to school and sip on one of those to and during class.

Oh and only paying cents for them because it's their "Happy Hour"
yea, like a big ol cup of that, a bag of sour patch watermelon, and a laptop to surf TT with while in class. awesome :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts