Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I am inquiring to my dealer about this kit based on I hear the coilovers is a bit different from the 04-15 Titan. Not sure what's different if anything. Trying to talk to icon directly as well since I already have DK UCA and don't need a rear block nor rear shocks.. I know the gen 1 icon coilovers will fit and will work but not sure it will be tall enough as I'm running a true 3" spacer on my 4600s on my 2017 pro4x
Anyone have any info. I'm trying to get icon to confirm if they are the same or any difference they don't seem to want to divulge info as it's some agreement with Nissan to sell this kit..

·
Registered
28 Posts
Did Nissan ever release the price of the kit? All I can find is the press release where they said they were going to?

·
Registered
27 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
I looked into doing the Icon/Nissan 3" on my 2019, but ultimately decided it wasn't worth the $$. If anything, I will go with PRG for a level or small lift & maybe airbags in the rear. Greg at PRG is really nice and knowledgeable, plus less than half the price of Icon. My local Nissan dealer was gonna charge me roughly 2500 for the lift plus about $875 or more labor....no thanks.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I looked into doing the Icon/Nissan 3" on my 2019, but ultimately decided it wasn't worth the $$. If anything, I will go with PRG for a level or small lift & maybe airbags in the rear. Greg at PRG is really nice and knowledgeable, plus less than half the price of Icon. My local Nissan dealer was gonna charge me roughly 2500 for the lift plus about $875 or more labor....no thanks.
That sounds about right on the pricing for the kit. The list price for the kit is $2490 (if you price individual parts on the Icon website, that price is actually reasonable). I have seen dealerships selling them for as high as $2800 and as low as $2250. The labor may be a little high, though, even if it includes an alignment.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Yea, labor seemed high to me too. But my local dealer told me that they have never installed the icon kit on a 2nd gen and have only even sold 1 or 2 of them. The local 4x4 shop in my town said he could do install & alignment for under $600, which is about right. They installed coilovers, uca's, rear shocks and blocks on my last Toyota Tundra for a little over $500.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I went ahead and pulled the trigger. $2290 for the kit and $695 for the install. The parts were ordered today and should arrive in a couple of weeks.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Anyone else purchase this kit and have pictures? I'd like to see some pictures of this kit on a P4X. I can buy this kit still in the box for $1300 from an individual

·
Registered
27 Posts
Anyone else purchase this kit and have pictures? I'd like to see some pictures of this kit on a P4X. I can buy this kit still in the box for $1300 from an individual
Wow! That is a great price! I just talked to the dealership, and they said my parts should be in sometime early next week. I hope to have the install done by this time next week and will post pictures as soon as I can.

I think Desert Dawg has the Icons on his Pro4x. Check his thread at: Desert Dawg Build for New Titan PRO-4X

1 - 10 of 10 Posts