Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for feedback, opinions on Bilstein 5100/5125 vs. Nissan/ICON 3” lift for 2020 Pro-4X non-XD. Main priority is to improve ride quality. Will keep stock P4X wheels and tires for now and upgrade to a bigger tire after I put some miles on these. Thx

·
Registered
2 Posts
On Icon’s website, there are no suspension items listed for the 16+ NON-XD Titan?

I too am looking at putting a 3” lift on my 2020 Pro4X NON-XD. I am trying to fit 35”x12.5” tires. The only option I’ve been told is to do a Dirt King’s Mid-Travel kit (upper control arms + lower control arms) paired with custom made King Shock 2.5 Remote Reservoir Coilovers.

·
Registered
270 Posts
I love a chance to throw this picture up. This is a 2017 with the 3" Icon lift installed by my dealership on 34's. The front rub even with the mud flaps off and I even heated up the plastic behind the wheels and pushed it back and the still rub at times when turning either that plastic or the front corner of the bumper. Other than that, I love it all; the ride is still pretty smooth and looks good. I didn't want to much higher for personal reasons mostly and making sure it fits in my garage.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
For how much more the 2020’s cost that should be included. Unless I get a big raise or hit the lottery I will never afford a new Titan again at these prices I have two kids getting braces and needing college soon lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts