Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am currently military deployed in the desert. I am looking to get some new parts for it when I get home. Main things I am looking to get are

-Prerunner style front bumper (Similar to the NCD Titan)
-Coilovers that will allow me to keep my 6 inches of front lift. I currently have 4 inch spindles and spacers.
-Rear shocks for 4 inches of rear lift.

I am looking to slowly convert my truck to a Baja truck. Any suggestions on parts or where I can get stuff from. I would really appreciate it! Thanks guys!

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oh and I almost forgot. Im also looking for a rollover bar that I can mount 4 Hella lights on. Wether its a rollover bar or a roof rack doesnt matter. Preferably a rollover bar though!

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
You can get a stock replacement coilover like the SAW, Radflo, King, or Icon, and still use the stock UCA. But for more travel the extended Radflo or SAW would be the better choice, although they require an aftermarket UCA, with the PRG providing the most clearance, and suggested for use with the Radflo and SAW extended coilovers.

Radflo stock replacement and extended, see description, the page has some old fox junk left on it.

SAW stock replacement

SAW extended

Icon stock replacement, formerly known as DRE

King stock replacement

PRG UCA for extended coilovers only

Rear ...

Bilstein 5125 with mounting modified for Titans

Radflo rears

SAW rears

You also need the CBDB for the rear lifts on a 2wd. CST CBDB

A heavy duty shackle is also good to have, especially of you lift the rear with c10 Deavers. Or their c30 Deavers
PRG adjustable shackle These are recomended for use with the Deavers and for all older model Titans because the stock shackles will break at their spot welds, unroll, and allow the leaf springs to tear through the bed. Here's a thread on it ... http://www.titantalk.com/forums/tit...-failure-shot-thru-bed-liner.html#post2304602

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks! Ive been looking a lot through PRG and thinking about the SAW coilovers. I have a Rough Country UCA. I was reading the SAW 2.5 will give me another 2" of wheel travel so I might take that route. The rear Ive already got the CBDB installed. I was thinking the Deaver 11 leaf springs (To take out the 4 inch block in back but maintain ride height.) Then the Bilstein shocks. I know the leaf springs I can order with the aftermarket shackles though. Thanks though! I really appreciate the help!

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
Thanks! Ive been looking a lot through PRG and thinking about the SAW coilovers. I have a Rough Country UCA. I was reading the SAW 2.5 will give me another 2" of wheel travel so I might take that route. The rear Ive already got the CBDB installed. I was thinking the Deaver 11 leaf springs (To take out the 4 inch block in back but maintain ride height.) Then the Bilstein shocks. I know the leaf springs I can order with the aftermarket shackles though. Thanks though! I really appreciate the help!
The SAWs might be a better choice since you already have the RC arms. The Radflo offer more travel when used with the latest revision of the PRG UCA, but might cause coil bucket contact with the RC UCA's, or his earlier version of the arms.

When Greg first got the the Radflos, he told me my Chaos arms might make coil bucket contact with the extended Radflos, but my bucket lips are so far ground down now from when I had the hat's flipped on my DRE coilovers, so they would probably be fine.
[Radflo extended] ... offer the most wheel travel of any current coilover when used with our arm.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts