Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking we could all throw out some ideas of locations too meet, and times/dates....

Im free nearly any time.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have a pretty busy schedule for the rest of the summer...

But I'll try to make it if someone picks a place and time.

Where is everyone located? Anyone have a favorite bar / grill?

·
Registered
126 Posts
My summer is pretty busy also, maybe we could plan on a post-Labor Day meet that way everyone has time to see it on here, everyone has time to plan on going, and we all have time to figure out exactly when and where. Just a thought.. As far as places, we could try Tucker's Place again, or maybe Helen Fitzgerald's, or maybe Brewskeez???

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
I am pretty open. The problem is I really have no idea. I need to talk to my scheduler (ie wife)! I would say either Helen Fitzgeralds or Growlers just down the street. I admit that is b/c I am so close to both. Tuckers seems fine to me as well. We could do Growlers on Olive in Creve Coeur instead. That way it is closer to the Page extension for the St. Chuck/Pete guys. The Hive is just off Olive on Ballas too. I am prety open. Have beer, will travel!!!!

·
Registered
436 Posts
Lets do something soon.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How about aug 11, its a saturday. We could meet at Tuckers (at manchester and 141), or Brewskeez in O'Fallon?

If this wouldn't work we could plan for a date after labor day, so possibly more peeps could make it.

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
I'll mark it down on the old calender.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I would be interested in the August 11th date. All depends on if I can find a babysitter for that day.

Hey MO Titan, I work less than a 1/4 mile north of Helen/Growlers in the 10733 building. You work or live near there?

JTitan

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Is that the one accross from the Sunset Hills government center?

I live right off of Sappington between Big Bend and Watson.

·
Registered
97 Posts
MO Titan said:
...I live right off of Sappington between Big Bend and Watson.
I know exactly where that is. I will wave to ya on my way to Chevy's....

I believe the Sunset Hills Government building is south of Helens. My work place is north of Helens, at Lindbergh and 44, just behind the Shell gas station. I usually park in the tiny lot between the gas station's car wash and the highway.

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
My bad, North South whatever!
OK now I got ya. What color is your rig, i will keep an eye out for ya.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Trying to accommodate everyone, is the 11th an ok date, or would everyone like the 18th better. I know that this is short notice, and that some won't be able to make it. Im willing to meet either date or both dates.

Please post the dates are available. They are both saturdays. and location would be tuckers off of manchester, unless someone objects.

aug 11th

aug 18th

·
Registered
39 Posts
WTF? What about us Illinois guys? How about Downtown?

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Where the hell are we lifted guys going to park downtown?

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
JTitan said:
<---- :bangit: :D
sorry kind of thought it was a stock photo thing.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
MO - thats why I was assuming that we would meet at a location like tuckers so that we could all park. I would assume that If no one suggests another location we would meet at tuckers.

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
The STL meet sounds good. Can I get a street address so I can map it on map quest, not too familiar with STL. I only come up to visit the Arch and the zoo for the kids. I'm really looking forward to a meet.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
BULLTITAN said:
The STL meet sounds good. Can I get a street address so I can map it on map quest, not too familiar with STL. I only come up to visit the Arch and the zoo for the kids. I'm really looking forward to a meet.

Here is the website for Tuckers, and the location would be the west county one. http://www.tuckersplace.com/

1 - 20 of 32 Posts