Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
781 Posts
cerino2000 said:
I am trading my 06 CC LE blk/blk LOADED...and when I say loaded, I mean you can't get any more options on the truck. I'm talking sunroof, NAV, Rear Theater, also has a $1000 Nissan Class 4-receiver. 4x4, big tow, wind deflectors for the sunroof and the hood, off road package.

Truck has 27.9k miles on it. Sticker was $45k with all the accessories. I am the original owner. 100k Nissan warranty too. I just don't keep them any more than two years and it is coming up on two years.

Tires are probably good for another 5k miles. Truck is black exterior with the greyish interior. I am trying to find pictures. If I can't find any tonight I will take some tomorrow and post them.

If you want it I'll take $28.5k with the extended warranty or $28k without the warranty. You have to let me know quickly though. My new truck will be here Tuesday. Once it is here, this is gone. I have title in hand.

I have a bed extender too but that is for sale in another thread. If you want the truck and the extender is not sold yet then it's yours. Otherwise, it's gone.

Email me, PM me, or call me at 704-880-0378

Again, this is good till Tuesday then it's gone.

Located 50 miles north of Charlotte, NC.

pics coming.

hate to burst your bubble but if your gonna put something up it better be a good deal they wont give you more than 24k for that on a trade

http://www.kbb.com/KBB/UsedCars/Pri...rue|54128|true&Condition=Good&QuizConditions=

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sooo...were you interested in it? If you can find one for that then go for it. Doesn't matter either way to me. The deal is done but I am trying to do someone that wants a fully loaded truck a favor. If someone wants it cheaper than they will be able to get it for elsewhere, they have until I take delivery of my new one. Just trying to save someone a few bucks. Doesn't matter to me if it goes to a private party or not.

·
Registered
591 Posts
:bump: Hey, Bro...Free bump! I have an '05 LE CC with the exact same options as your '06 and paid $33.5 in 1/07. Of course, I had to roll over a little negative equity, but I got a he))uva lot more truck than my '04. I don't know what the dealer offered you, but it was probably Black Book. Kelly Blue Book, NADA and Edmunds are good tools, but 9 outta 10 dealers won't touch their pricing. If you get more for trade, they want more for the new truck or vice versa. Selling outright is the way to go. Put an ad on Craigslist in the Raleigh/Durham area and see if anyone bites. Good luck, I'm assuming the new ride is an '08 Titan??

·
Registered
410 Posts
cerino2000 said:
Sooo...were you interested in it? If you can find one for that then go for it. Doesn't matter either way to me. The deal is done but I am trying to do someone that wants a fully loaded truck a favor. If someone wants it cheaper than they will be able to get it for elsewhere, they have until I take delivery of my new one. Just trying to save someone a few bucks. Doesn't matter to me if it goes to a private party or not.
If your were to offer someone a deal then you'd offer a price a little higher than your getting for trade-in from your "deal is done". Since your not dong anyone "a favor" on your deal you might go offer it at the Tundra forum. They already have a bunch of suckers over there as proven by their purchase. :futwice:

·
Registered
781 Posts
nmanley said:
If your were to offer someone a deal then you'd offer a price a little higher than your getting for trade-in from your "deal is done". Since your not dong anyone "a favor" on your deal you might go offer it at the Tundra forum. They already have a bunch of suckers over there as proven by their purchase. :futwice:

RIGHT:cheers:

·
Registered
969 Posts
the sunroof visor destroys the paint undernearth, where it "seals" in the front.... take it off and you will see........ common nissan problem!

45k? uhm...... wasnt the highest the titan went up to msrp wise 41k?

·
Premium Member
4,220 Posts
MSRP went as high as 47K.

Clint

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If you guys don't want the truck, then move on! LOL! No $41k is not the highest MSRP...I can tell ya cause I've got one higher! I think it was like $43k plus $2k+ in the dealer accessories. They put every option they could think of on it. That's why it was $45k and I think it is actually closer to $46k with the Sirius added to it. Now I'm going to have to go look at the window sticker!

Just so those of you who think you know the market so well are aware, the dealer is giving me $26k REAL MONEY for the truck including the tax savings that we get in NC. There's no fluff in it either. The vehicle I am replacing it with I am getting for $500 under invoice - rebates. If you have ever sold a vehicle private party you know what a PITA it can be. If I am going to have to deal with that, it needs to be worth my time and also worth the time of the person that is going to buy it. The dealer is probably going to ask something like $31k for it and sell it for $29k plus tax, title, tag and doc fee. If a buyer gets it from me at say $28k, it's $2k more in my pocket and they save $2k and get a 100k mile warranty to boot. I'd say that's pretty fair.

Like I said, I really don't care. If someone wants to save some money, fine. If not, it's not stopping my deal regardless.

I say again, if you're not interested, move on. It's that simple.

Hang on a sec and I will get the break down on the MSRP from when I bought it. Been a while since I saw it myself and if someone can get educated by it, that's a bonus.

Hang on just a few.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ok:

Base: $35750
Sun Roof: $900
Floor Mats: $120
Off Road Package: $1000
Side Air Bags: $1200
Tow Package VX35 Edition: $400
NAV: $1800
DVD Theatre: $1450
Step Rails: $300
Sirius Tuner Dealer Installed: $536
Destination: $705

That's $44161 Total MSRP

Add: Dealer Installed Receiver $995 (a receiver with a rating that matches the truck. Never used it but they had it put on)

Add: Bug Shields $150 for both

Total: $45306

That's where the $45k is.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Why are you all beating this guy up?? He has to have a starting point for asking price. Are you even thinking of buying it? If not, then move on and don't comment to belittle other's post. The Moderators may just take note and take care of your flames.....:boxing:

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
BuckyBadger said:
You posted it so I have to ask

Tow package 400
Reciever 995
WTF

I guess we're not building any good relationships here...:crying:

My understanding was that the "VX35" Tow Package is what you get on an XE from 2006 on. It is everyting except the Big Mirrors. It includes Receiver Hitch, Gears, Temp Gage and required the Traction Package for a seperate price of around $300 or so (???). This is my understanding for XE, did not think they used the "VX35" on others. I have the XE with VX35.

I wish the seller well on his transaction. :)

·
Registered
591 Posts
gyrate said:
the sunroof visor destroys the paint undernearth, where it "seals" in the front.... take it off and you will see........ common nissan problem!

45k? uhm...... wasnt the highest the titan went up to msrp wise 41k?

Have you driven an LE, lately??

2008.5 LE CC 4wd SWB
$37,930 Base MSRP†
Exterior Color
Galaxy Black
Interior Color
Charcoal Leather
BodyStyle
SWB

Drivetrain
4x4
Packages and Options
== $900 Moonroof Package $1,200 Side Air Bags Package $450 Tow Package $1,800 Nissan Navigation System $1,450 Nissan DVD Mobile Theater System $300 Step Rails Accessories
$125 Floor Mats $150 Under Seat Storage Bin $270 Utili-track Sliding Bed Divider
Destination $745
Total- $45,320

·
Registered
969 Posts
quite frankly to be honest i stopped going down the line when the price hit 41k, which was what my 2 local dealers stocked up to.......

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
BuckyBadger said:
You posted it so I have to ask

Tow package 400
Reciever 995
WTF
The regular tow package gives you a small receiver. They put this massive receiver on it that costs $995. I have never used it to know the benefit honestly.

As an update, looks like this is a nevermind thread. My Titan does not want to leave me. I had a new truck brought in for me. IT HAD THE WRONG INTERIOR COLOR!!! Deal is dead. Driving the Titan.

No big deal as I love this truck but I usually only keep them about 2 years and then trade for latest greatest.

As a side note, I checked Manheim and these trucks actually go higher than I even thought at the auction. They likely would have taken it right to the auction and made money on the spot! I about crapped my pants when I saw what they were actually going for at the auction.

Sooo...off the market. Maybe time for a lift kit!

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
cerino2000 said:
The regular tow package gives you a small receiver. They put this massive receiver on it that costs $995. I have never used it to know the benefit honestly....
The BT Receiver is a Class 4 which is rated upto 10,000# with Weight Distrubuting Hitch. Takes a 2" Hitch. There is a 2-1/2" standard, but it would never be used on a 1/2 Ton Truck. The Frame wouldn't support it well, if used to full spec.

Do you have any more info on the Receiver they sold you? Specs? Reason?

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
TitanBlue said:
The BT Receiver is a Class 4 which is rated upto 10,000# with Weight Distrubuting Hitch. Takes a 2" Hitch. There is a 2-1/2" standard, but it would never be used on a 1/2 Ton Truck. The Frame wouldn't support it well, if used to full spec.

Do you have any more info on the Receiver they sold you? Specs? Reason?
I am not sure what BT is however they did tell me that it was a class IV receiver rated up to 10000#. It appears to fit the truck perfectly. When I bought the truck it was on a separate bill of sale from when they had it put on but I can't find that sheet. It wasn't with the window sticker.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts