Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hers a pretty sweet deal i ran across today. They would be a decent improvemnet over the rockford stuff and they are 2 ohms. These cost me more they are selling them for so i am not really sure what the catch is here. As always just tring to help you better your audio.

http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/ProductDetail.aspx?ProductID=18251

I am an authorized excellon dealer and I Can not match this price no way no how. So if you need some inexpensive front speakers may want to check them out. And please buy everything else from me. LOL

·
Registered
336 Posts
Nice Deal, of course those like me with that 10 or whatever speaker system we have, I wonder what a full package replacement would run. And Also don't forget that thing to help the speakers sound better with a factory stsem. Sorry, I had to think out loud and post. :) Nice! Glad you are here for us Tech

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
UDMTITAN said:
are these a direct replacement for what is in the truck, or are there additional components needed?
you would need to either make some adaptors for front and rear. Or you can buy some. i sell them for 30 bucks shipped.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Is there something I am missing? The Rockford Fosgate Audio has always sounded good in everything else I have owned. what is the deal with the Titians audio? I have ajusted what little the head unit will allow, unless I am missing something. Help?

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
C Cunningham said:
Is there something I am missing? The Rockford Fosgate Audio has always sounded good in everything else I have owned. what is the deal with the Titians audio? I have ajusted what little the head unit will allow, unless I am missing something. Help?
The only R/F item in it is the mini amp mounted under the dashboard. IIRC, the components are all Clarion & Panasonic. It's not horrible as far as factory systems go, agreed, but certainly not as clear as some high end systems. Most people (including me, for the most part) can't really tell much difference unless you hear them side by side....

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
Blackbeauty said:
The only R/F item in it is the mini amp mounted under the dashboard. IIRC, the components are all Clarion & Panasonic. It's not horrible as far as factory systems go, agreed, but certainly not as clear as some high end systems. Most people (including me, for the most part) can't really tell much difference unless you hear them side by side....
I'm still waiting for that paypal so that I can show you the light..... cheapO

·
Banned
27,783 Posts
Smack!!!^^^^^^

1 - 8 of 8 Posts