Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This post is for jbglenn...

He is completely against any vehicles being on this site except titans, so I just thought I would start a post to see how many guys visist this site that dont own a titan. Give a brief description of your vehicle and even post a pic if you want to. This is in no way an attempt to say that anyones vehicle is better than the other. I am jjst curious as to how many other non Titan members we have on this site. I will start off with mine.

I have an 03 dodge ram sc/sb with a hemi. Last time at the track I went 13.35 @ 100.40mph and have since added some new goodies listed in my sig that should put me mid 12's in some cooler air. Anyways, here are a few pics...
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
AgTitan06 said:
hehehe..this thread is gonna be funny.

Some people are closed-minded and don't like other trucks here!
I know what you mean. I like all trucks and dont have a problem with the Titan guys coming to the dodge sites...so I dont see any problem with other models being on this site...as long as they are not trying to start any trouble.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,586 Posts
what the hell are other trucks doin on here?!! lol just kidding followed over from other thread. what till HE chimes in . oh wait am i breakng the rules now! lol
guess i should post some non titan cars i had
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,690 Posts
:fight: :explode:
HEMI450HP said:
This post is for jbglenn...

He is completely against any vehicles being on this site except titans, so I just thought I would start a post to see how many guys visist this site that dont own a titan. Give a brief description of your vehicle and even post a pic if you want to. This is in no way an attempt to say that anyones vehicle is better than the other. I am jjst curious as to how many other non Titan members we have on this site. I will start off with mine.

I have an 03 dodge ram sc/sb with a hemi. Last time at the track I went 13.35 @ 100.40mph and have since added some new goodies listed in my sig that should put me mid 12's in some cooler air. Anyways, here are a few pics...
Well atleast you posted it in the correct forum, I'll give you that much. Im not against other vehicles I just want the owners of other vehicles that post to TT post something that actually benefits the Titan. Plain and simple
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
63 Posts
HEMI450HP said:
This post is for jbglenn...

He is completely against any vehicles being on this site except titans, so I just thought I would start a post to see how many guys visist this site that dont own a titan. Give a brief description of your vehicle and even post a pic if you want to. This is in no way an attempt to say that anyones vehicle is better than the other. I am jjst curious as to how many other non Titan members we have on this site. I will start off with mine.

I have an 03 dodge ram sc/sb with a hemi. Last time at the track I went 13.35 @ 100.40mph and have since added some new goodies listed in my sig that should put me mid 12's in some cooler air. Anyways, here are a few pics...
why?:hat: "misslelau
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
31,154 Posts
HEMI450HP said:
This post is for jbglenn...

He is completely against any vehicles being on this site except titans, so I just thought I would start a post to see how many guys visist this site that dont own a titan. Give a brief description of your vehicle and even post a pic if you want to. This is in no way an attempt to say that anyones vehicle is better than the other. I am jjst curious as to how many other non Titan members we have on this site. I will start off with mine.

I have an 03 dodge ram sc/sb with a hemi. Last time at the track I went 13.35 @ 100.40mph and have since added some new goodies listed in my sig that should put me mid 12's in some cooler air. Anyways, here are a few pics...
Nice truck ...... Wish i could see what my motor would run in a RC/SB 2wd... Traction has got to be a problem in a lighter truck such as yours....:cheers:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
356 Posts
Occassionally I drive a Subaru Forester, and a Four Winns 180 Horizon, and a John Deere 4020, and a 1 Ton Chevy dump truck, and sometimes a Farmall H.
Does that count? The 4020 is my favorite.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,510 Posts
Oh bummer why did you have to start this thread. I traded my Titan in 2 weeks ago for a Cheby 2500HD Duramax 4 door. I had to do it. I needed more pulling power than my Titan could give. I was a sad day indeed and I am still reeling over the decision. But I gotta what I gotta do. I would hope that the Titan will come out with a diesel in about 4 or five years when I am ready for a new truck.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
92,287 Posts
"Trader"!!!!!!! Or, traitor, for the rest of us... :lol: Bone stock and handed a Superduty his head this morning. Why would you want anything but a Titan? :jester: Seriously, though, we all have different likes and dislikes. Trucks are a common thread. It's all good as long as that's the case. Variety IS the spice of life. Live it up! :cheers:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,510 Posts
Blackbeauty said:
"Trader"!!!!!!! Or, traitor, for the rest of us... :lol: Bone stock and handed a Superduty his head this morning. Why would you want anything but a Titan? :jester: Seriously, though, we all have different likes and dislikes. Trucks are a common thread. It's all good as long as that's the case. Variety IS the spice of life. Live it up! :cheers:
You drive A Titan BB get off this thread!! LOL:hi: :cheers:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
9,417 Posts
HEMI450HP said:
I know what you mean. I like all trucks and dont have a problem with the Titan guys coming to the dodge sites...so I dont see any problem with other models being on this site...as long as they are not trying to start any trouble.
Like your truck but other Forums (Hemitruck club) will ban you quicker than a 12 second run down the track...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Kronos1965 said:
Like your truck but other Forums (Hemitruck club) will ban you quicker than a 12 second run down the track...
The moderators on hemitruckclub are very stuck up as are most of the members on there. I stopped going to the meets because every other word is hemi, and it gets old if you ask me. Dodgetalk and DTW are much better sites as long as you dont come on there looking for trouble.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
273 Posts
Kronos1965 said:
Like your truck but other Forums (Hemitruck club) will ban you quicker than a 12 second run down the track...
That sucks. anybody can visit me at silveradoss.com. I don't think they ban anybody over there. We got Hemi people who post all the time plus we've had Titan guys also. Sobee has posted in the past. I'm a Silverado SS owner. My SS is a 2003 model with AWD and it's blue. I think there were only 1,000 or so blue ones made in 2003. I've got many mods and this is my first vehicle to mod and I've done 90% of the mod installs. The only thing I haven't done is the trans work because I don't have the tools or know-how. My mods include LT Headers, spaker plugs for radix, radix SC with 3.3 pulley producing 5 lbs of boost, Outlaw CAI, 160 stat, Trailblaxer Torque Converter, Shift kit with servos and tunned by Zippy. I've got a set of eFans I plan to install soon along with a 3.0 pulley for more HP:thedevil:

:hi:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
SSThunder said:
That sucks. anybody can visit me at silveradoss.com. I don't think they ban anybody over there. We got Hemi people who post all the time plus we've had Titan guys also. Sobee has posted in the past. I'm a Silverado SS owner. My SS is a 2003 model with AWD and it's blue. I think there were only 1,000 or so blue ones made in 2003. I've got many mods and this is my first vehicle to mod and I've done 90% of the mod installs. The only thing I haven't done is the trans work because I don't have the tools or know-how. My mods include LT Headers, spaker plugs for radix, radix SC with 3.3 pulley producing 5 lbs of boost, Outlaw CAI, 160 stat, Trailblaxer Torque Converter, Shift kit with servos and tunned by Zippy. I've got a set of eFans I plan to install soon along with a 3.0 pulley for more HP:thedevil:

:hi:
Sounds like a hell of a truck!! Do you have any pics??
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
273 Posts
HEMI450HP said:
Sounds like a hell of a truck!! Do you have any pics??
Yeah but it looks stock. I've done my work on the "go fast" mods so now I'm working on the "bling-bling" mods. I'm hopeing to add a goodmark cowl ram air hood within a week or 2. I also want to add the regency wing or Intimidator Wing(off 2006 Dale E. SSs).

Here's a few pics:


 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,122 Posts
A forum that excludes people for not owning that forum's specific vehicle is stupid, narrow minded, and just plain clueless.

#1- When I joined I was not driving a Titan, now I am. Do ya think there is a lesson to be learned there?

#2- When I joined the S2000 forum I was not driving an S2000, now I am? Do ya think there is a lesson to be learned there?

If ya add #1 to #2 do ya think there is some kind of pattern going on that could lead to some kind of conclusion of how forums can bring people to purchasing that forum's vehicle?

Was that too sarcastic?
 
1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Top