Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Because of ridiculous gas prices, what would you get?

·
Premium Member
58,568 Posts
You mean get a new ride?

I like this one.

Probably not any cheaper though.

·
Registered
2,715 Posts
Probably a Maxima, its one of the few cars I fit in being 6'8"

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
the first thing i would get if i HAD to get rid of the T would be a noose :grimrippe

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Probably a Maxima, its one of the few cars I fit in being 6'8"
Dang i know you have trouble fitting in your T, I already have to lay the seat down alot and put it all the way back to see out of my windshield. I'm 6'7", so i know ur pain.

to answer the question i would probably get a '99 camaro like i use to have before the T

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
A diesel car, like the jetta, or a bike.

·
Registered
2,436 Posts
I would get a 2008 Civic Si 4 door, or I would get me a 2005 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V.

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
G8 GT

Reactions: O-FiveCC

·
Banned
1,550 Posts
Keep the truck and just get a bike. Or depending on how far your commute is a Honda ruckus or some type of scooter..

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'd love a bike, ZX-6 or 9, but it's just not practical if it's your only transportation. I like the Z's, G35 Coupe, and Maxima's. I love my truck and haven't had it too long so I would hate to have to get rid of it. But in the words of Charlie Sheen it's an option that's not out of this "particular terrestrial realm".

Would the G8 GT be any better on gas? I love them, but I gotta believe that if I had a car like that or a Z/G35 I might not get very good gas mileage :redblob"

Let's keep this bad boy going.

·
Super Moderator
37,146 Posts

But I would keep the truck too HA!

1 - 20 of 61 Posts