Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am wondering how many there are in my area. I would like to get a group together sometime this summer and was wondering if anyone was interested.

I have no plans, ideas, thoughts or dates yet so don't ask those silly questions. :)

Instead, just speak up and let us know where you are and if you are interested in meeting other Titan owners for some sort of get together this summer.

FYI, I am in Aurora, IL - 60 miles WSW of Chicago.

I am not limiting this to those outside the general Chicagoland area, I am just interested in knowing who is in the area. If we decide to do something this summer, everyone would be invited regardless of their location.

·
Premium Member
2,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
kennyo said:
I'm from Plainfield. Is that close enough? :cheers:
Ummm, yeah. That is next door to me. Where did you buy your truck?

·
Registered
105 Posts
Might see you in Michigan, frequent visitor to Brimley State Park near Sault
Ste Marie Michigan. Purchased Titan in North Bay, Ontario. Also make the odd trip to Frankenmouth and Birch's Run Shopping Centre.

Campsmoke :cheers:

LE King Cab -Smoke - 4x4 - Heated Leather Captains - Gated Shifter - Roc. Fos 350 Watt system - Aux Side and Curtain Air Bags - Chrome Heated Extendable Outside Mirrors - Utilitrac - Sprayed-in Bed Liner - Titanium/Graphite Interior - 720 CCA Battery - Fog Lamps - Daytime Running Lights - Power Outlet in Bed - Driver Side Storage aft of rear wheel - Lighted Tail Gate - Adjustable Pedals - Power Seats with Memory - Big tow Pkg.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I am from the Bloomington Il area. My mother lives in Naperville so I get up that way once in a while. :cheers:

·
Premium Member
2,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
kennyo said:
I got it at Thomas Nissan in Joliet. How about you?
Gerald Nissan in Naperville.

·
Registered
108 Posts
I'm in Indy, wishing I could get a Titan (manager wouldn't let me take one for a demo, even though it costs less than a couple of our Altima demos...?). I love these trucks.

If you meet in Indy, Ft. Ben has some nice meeting areas.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I live in Bolingbrook. So if you want to get a meet together I would sugest the Hooters on 59. Right in the middle of everybody. :cheers: :cheers:

·
Premium Member
2,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ATitan4Me said:
I live in Bolingbrook. So if you want to get a meet together I would sugest the Hooters on 59. Right in the middle of everybody. :cheers: :cheers:
Works for me. I eat there at least twice a month.

Another place is south on Rt. 59 at the new Buffalo Wings and Things or something like that. Nice sports bar with average food. We could probably get the wives to join us there. Hooters is a no no with my wife. :)

·
Premium Member
2,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Let's table this until I get back from Florida at the end of the month. By then I will need my hot wings fix.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts