Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,
Would someone that has a Titan do me a favor?Look and see if you window lock switch and mirror switch is illuminated.My switchs don't light up the dealer says these two switchs arn't illuminated when all the others are.Doesn't make sense to me.

·
Premium Member
2,763 Posts
Bassman3 said:
Hey Guys,
Would someone that has a Titan do me a favor?Look and see if you window lock switch and mirror switch is illuminated.My switchs don't light up the dealer says these two switchs arn't illuminated when all the others are.Doesn't make sense to me.
Nope not lighted on mine. I also wish the steering wheel switches (especially the cruise control ones) would light up as well.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Mine don't light up either. I asked this same question here after I got my Titan back in Jan. You're right....doesn't make sense....

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
rrumaner said:
Nope not lighted on mine. I also wish the steering wheel switches (especially the cruise control ones) would light up as well.

WOW rrumaner that was so fast it was scary.Yes i would agree with you on the lights.Why they don't all light up is beyond me.I guess you don't use them at night.

·
Premium Member
2,763 Posts
Bassman3 said:
WOW rrumaner that was so fast it was scary.Yes i would agree with you on the lights.Why they don't all light up is beyond me.I guess you don't use them at night.
Fast?? It took me 3 minutes from the time he posted his question until I answered it. I have got to be faster if I am going to be useful around here. :crying:

·
Premium Member
4,088 Posts
rrumaner said:
Fast?? It took me 3 minutes from the time he posted his question until I answered it. I have got to be faster if I am going to be useful around here. :crying:

Now, if we could just get dealers to come up with coin trays that fast. :jester:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts